Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

More Wrapping Paper!!



Hello Everyone....what an awful Monday night and Tuesday morning...I have had no internet....you could push bamboo skewers under my finger nails and it would have been better than the stress of no internet..it feels like a week instead of a night and one morning..arrghhh...have I got a problem or what?

Never mooned..it is back, now I'm too scared to turn it off..lol..so better get this post done at least, and fingers crossed for all the rest throught the week...

This week at Tuesday Throwdown  ..they have a theme of using "Wrapping Paper"...one of my favourite things to do...and STAMPFAIRY  is sponsoring this challenge, so I have joined in to support Tuesday Throwdown  ...



There is my wrapping paper...a beautiful linen texture paper and only from the $2 shop...as you can image I bought quite a bit which will be coming up again...



And here is my card using the wrapping paper, and a gorgeous image from STAMPFAIRY....Molly Winter 2...



A close view of Molly, all coloured up with my pencils, and her sentiment from LOTV sitting on her sledge..sled??

White gel pen spots on her scarf and headband...and a few blings..



And the side view...all decorated inside..

Thanks for stopping by...sorry I'm missing all your lovely post and cards, just so jolly busy, and no internet when I did get spare time...have taken a few more 7 day a week clients in the evenings.. as they need help...and I need the money..or a rich man!!!

Challenges to enter my card:

Christmas Card Challenges   [Christmas cards]
Joanna Sheen Challenge  [With Love at Christmas]
No matter which challenges  [Christmas]

Time for the evening rounds now...so will see you all tomorrow and will try to do my blog rounds tonight..

Luv CHRISSYxx






25 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous love what you have done here, huggles pops x x x

Caroline said...

Chrissy your card is gorgeous the image and layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Fab Chrissy, love that paper amazing what you find in those wonderful shops....Cute image too..gosh no internet how devastating lol...I know I would be lost without it. luv annie

heidy said...

Glad your internet is back Chrissy!!
Love your card,fab wrapping paper too!!!
XXX Heidy

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Chrissy that is so sweet!The wrapping paper is just the perfect background...the reds are just lovely aswell :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image, the wrapping paper looks fab.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card..lovely image and fab use of wrapping paper.xxx

chrissy xx said...

JUst GOrgeous! What FABulous paper Chrissy..LOving your cute image too.
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Chrissy. I love the sweet image and the wrapping paper you have used is gorgeous

Hugs Sue

Shelby said...

It's amazing how reliant we are on our internet!!
Love this card and the red and whites with a pop of green looks fantastic.

Shelby

Debs said...

Oh this is so pretty Chrissie and the wrapping paper is lush!
Debs xx

Pia S said...

So sweet! Love the wrapping paper you've used - just lovely! The added gel pen spots are a nice touch!

pinky said...

Gorgeous paper Chrissy, a real bargain. Love your sweet little card. hope the tinternet stays on.

Anonymous said...

Oh Chrissy, so happy you have Internet sweetie! :) What a gorgeous design!! Love that image and your wrapping paper is just perfect!!! HUGS

Janice said...

Smart idea using gift wrap & what a sweet card - lovely work, Jx

coops said...

so gorgeous chrissy.fab sweet image and your paper is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Kim said...

gorgeous card Chrissy, love the wrapping paper!
Kim x

Lisa Jane said...

oh that wrapping paper is gorgeous ..pity i cant pop in for a few rolls lol
LOve your card
Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissy that wrapping paper is beautiful I love how you have used it as backing paper it really looks terrific. That image and the design are perfection. Chrissy I want to thank you for leaving me such a lovely comment on my blog it meant so much to me.
hugs
lorraine x

Words and Pictures said...

Love your wrapping paper card - the texture on the gift wrap is so lovely and makes a perfect background to the image. Love her blushing cheeks too...

Oh, and if you come across a supply of rich men, do let me know!
Alison xx

May said...

Gorgeous card, What a great idea to use the wrapping paper as your background... Fantastic!!! such a cute image she's Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

Danni said...

Super sweet card!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Fabulous design and beautiful embellishments, simply an incredible card.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Whisper said...

Oooo what an inspirational idea to use wrapping paper on your cards, i will now go and give it a better look, when i'm shopping !!, lovely image too, Luv Sam x

Lisa Minckler said...

This is right up my alley...I love the wrapping paper idea! I do hope to see more, because it's a very striking pattern. Your image is so radiantly colored Chrissy...she's a doll and I love the sign on the sled!
huggles,
Lisa xx