Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2015

CAT ON A COLD SNOW ROOF - FOR DIGITAL DELIGHTS



Hello Everyone...

Thursday today and still so darn cold here in NZ.. so what do I make to share with you today using an adorable image from the DIGITAL DELIGHTS STORE  ... 

A cat on a cold snow roof..you would think I would want to make something warm but I do love making snowy Winter cards...

This little guy is called CHIMNEY CAT  and the sentiment is from the store too but I just cannot find it.. sorry..



I made a roof card by folding card in half the cutting the edges to make the roof shape...then using my brick wall stencil I used modelling paste to make the textured roof..coloured with Distress inks.



CHIMNEY CAT  was coloured with Faber Castell pencils, his hat and scarf with a copic..R27...added flower soft to his fluffy trim and snow glitter under his feet...and tied the Christmas tag onto his tail and he didn't mind a bit..then he was fussy cut out and popped onto the roof...



I made a big yellow moon with a circle die and popped on the Santa and sleigh die cut....
I made sure there was plenty of snow sliding down the roof using PVA glue and loads of glitter and also let the over sprinkle stay on the roof tiles...



AND...the other side..


So there my card for this week and you can see the rest of my teamies projects HERE  ..


Challenges to enter....

Christmas card Challenge   [anything goes but has a colour option]

Come and get it   [Christmas in July]

Sweet Stampin challenge   [Christmas in July]



Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow....

luv CHRISSYxx











29 comments:

Veerle said...

Brilliant make Chrissy and your cat is really cute too.
Hugs Veerle x

Veerle said...

Brilliant make Chrissy and your cat is really cute too.
Hugs Veerle x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab design and image.xxx

Sue said...

WOW! This is wonderful Chrissy. I love the cute image and such a fabulous design, the detail and textures on the roof look amazing.
hugs Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous I do love the image and choice of colours, hugs Pops x

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, Oh that is just so cute, fab design...x

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Chrissy, this is just awesome! I love your kitty cat and the reindeer flying in front of the moon! Such a creative holiday card. hugs :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love your roof Chrissy and the reindeer and cutie cat are adorable
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

McCrafty's Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chrissy, that cat is adorable and I like the roof
Kevin xx

jimlynn said...

Ahhh.......SO cute! Looks just like a little roof too. Love the kitty and that snow is perfect. Love your card!
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh Chrissy! I really LOVE this!! So creative and fun!! What a cool shape for a Christmas card!! :)

Sarah said...

I really love this Chrissy. What a fabulous design and that cat is adorable xx

Jacee said...

Oh Chrissy, this is so great, what a lovely project, I love the kitty!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Chrissy, love the design
Lorraine x

coops said...

aw this is just gorgeous chrissy.the snow topped roof design is just stunning and i love your sweet cat image :D

xx coops xx

Tammy said...

Fun card and fun play on words! Love how pretty the snow looks.

Bunny said...

Hey, Chrissy. This is so cute. I love that cat and the way it's eye look. Love all the glitter. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

Carol S. said...

Brilliant!!! Love the cat and a great idea for the roof. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chris said...

So cute Chrissy! Love the very original shape and design, that cat is adorable!
Chris
x

Cass said...

Super fun card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Barb said...

This is so darling I just love what you've done with the cat on the roof, Beautiful winter card. I too can relate to my confusion from blogger to facebook happy to know I have good Company with me. Thanks for sharing with us at the Come And Get It challenge. Barb

Lisa Minckler said...

What the heck!!!???!!!! Now that's just so cool Chrissy! A roof, with a moon and santa and sleigh...only you. ONLY YOU! You're amazing and that just looks AWESOME!!! Love this card. :)

Pia S said...

Love your creativity cutting this card into a roof shape using and using a brick wall stencil to make the roof, it looks very natural. And the cat, I love cats. And so cute with the greeting hanging from its tail. Then the moon and Santa, wow.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Catching up after my hol, love your super cute card x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Chrissy this is one fantastic Christmas card a brilliant shape a wonderful cute image a superb piece of design work I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

JoAnn said...

so cute and creative. Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Words and Pictures said...

I love that - what an original card - the rooftop shape is so much fun, and perfect for Santa's sleigh to swish past.
Alison xx

chrissy xx said...

Brilliant! I LOve this scene Chrissy..
What a sweetie this image is..
Your roof, snow and details are awesome and I'm sure this little cat doesn't mind the sentiment tied to her tail.
Chrissyxx