Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2016

MERMAID PEARL - FOR MISS DAISY STAMPS



Hello Everyone...

Here today to share my DT inspiration project for MISS DAISY STAMPS and I have gone all soft and pastel...very soft and pastel..

This precious wee Mermaid is called MERMAID PEARL 




She is such  sweetie and beautiful to colour..and I really did go all pastel..but .the light was so bad that day when photographing and I did mean to take more photos as they look a bit blue...and well, just forgot until I loaded them this morning..



I used Faber Castell pencils for colouring a red marker on her heart embellishment and a few spots in the sand..and then encased her beautiful shell with green gems..



Some cheesecloth and a few dies were added and liquid pearls for bubbles and the background was done with streaks of blue and green pencils..

So there we go...and if you feel like something fun to do there is our FACEBOOK PAGE GROUP  to go and visit...and of course the new range of We R 3 digital papers HERE 

Thank you so much for stopping by and tomorrow I will be back with my "TREE BARK TUTORIAL" so hope you can join me..

See you tomorrow..

Challenges to enter...

Sisterhood of Crafters  [Create your own background]

Crafting with an attitude  [anything goes]


luv CHRISSYxx




14 comments:

Pamellia said...

Stunning Chrissy! Your image is amazing and I love the bling on her shell chair! The added die cuts are just Beautiful. hugs :)

Chris said...

Sweet image, lovely design and the soft pastel tones are very pretty. A beautiful card Chrissy! Have a good weekend.
Chris
x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ooh this must be the cutest mermaid I have sen...only you can create such cute projects Chrissy!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh my hun this is ace love the background you have created,which is perfect for this card,and I love that wee mermaid gorgeous sweetie hugs cheryl xxxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, love the image and all the sparkle
Lorraine x

*Vicki* said...

Oh my what a beauty she is!! I love that soft colored background and the pretty gems around the shell!! So clever! HUGS :)

coops said...

So stunning Chrissy.A really pretty mermaid and I love your soft pastel colours and beautiful colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

She's adorable and the soft colours are gorgeous. The background suits her beautifully and love the embellies are gorgeous. Have a lovely Sunday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Miss Daisy Stamps said...

Lovely, Chrissy. The cheesecloth adds a great effect. It's all so pretty with your colouring and embellishments. The gems are beautiful. The background makes the water look real. Always beautiful work, Chrissy. Thanks for sharing. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Chrissy I adore that image she looks so majestic sat on her underwater throne, great colouring and such a wonderful design
hugs
lorraine x

Kat W said...

I guess it doesn't really matter if this is looking a bit blue since it just adds to the underwater feeling! It's annoying though when you know the colours aren't showing true to life, although I think the pastel shades you used do look really pretty.
The die cut details and gems round the throne add a lovely elegance to your design :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeously coloured and I love the soft pastel colours and jewel accents.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Darlene said...

What a sweet creation Chrissy and your background is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

adziamar said...

So adorable this card. Thank you for joining us at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge.