Followers

Monday, April 24, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN BOY..



Hello Everyone..

I have a masculine card to share today....

This was for a client of mine who turned 80..



Lots of dies for this one..Marianne Creatables..Ship..[ 3 layers]
MB clouds..Fiskars Wave border punch...Marianne creatables Barrels..Birthday die cut word from my candy win from Jane [Thank you]..and the 80 die was a freebie in a magazine..a numbers set.





I coloured the bottom part of the ship with my markers...



And the designer papers gave the sky a different look.



Gosh, taking photos inside was an awful experience..lol..but you can see the layers of the ship in this one..and some detail on the barrels.

So there we go....thanks so much for stopping by..I'm off the bed early tonight had an awful sleep last night and such a long day today...

Catch up tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx






17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy

Gr Karin

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Chrissy, love the ship die and the fab scene you've created.
Lorraine x

Janette said...

Just been drooling over this on FB Chrissy, really stunning and the die for the ship is amazing, not seen anything like that before, fabulous card..xx

Chris said...

Fantastic card Chrissy! Love the design...and the die cuts, the ship is amazing!
Chris
x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Awesome card Chrissy! Fabulous dies...love the layers of the ship!

Brenda

jimlynn said...

Total beauty in this card and he's going to love it! The dimension is just fabulous!!! Wow! Love it.
Lynn

Sarah said...

Love the ship, love the scene and love the dimension. You are right about the papers for the sky, a great idea and makes a change from ink or chalks...must remember that idea xx Hope tomorrow is a better known each xx

MiamiKel said...

Oh Chrissy!! This card is absolutely magnificent !! I am in awe of all the detail ! I've done a great job with this commission :)

Carol S. said...

Love the scene and wow!! the ship is amazing. As for the waves.....stunning. I'm sure I got splashed!!Lol! Big hugs, Carol s.xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I really love this, love nautical cards

pam said...

Fantastic sea scene card Chrissy, that ship looks amazing with your layering.
Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

Great card for your client and love the 3D look on that gorgeous ship..xxThanks for taking time to comment while I was away on my scheduled posts. Greatly appreciated.
[aNNie]

Veerle said...

Fantastic card Chrissy, love it.
Hugs Veerle xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy that is a great card and I'm sure he will love it. Those are great dies!

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - love the dimension you created with the multiple cuts of that fabulous, intricate ship die. What a great card with those layered waves giving movement and life too. Hope you slept better last night!
Alison x

Pia S said...

Ah! Gosh! Wow! This is a totally awesome masculine design. I don't think I've ever seen that ship, great idea to layer it. And the rest that you've put on this card just go so perfectly with it. I love it!

Desire Fourie said...

Chrissy this is beautifully designed.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}