Followers

Friday, April 28, 2017

IMAGINE THAT DT INSPIRATION..



Hello Everyone...

Here today to share a bit of inspiration using an  IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP  image called..

RAINY DAY FUN


OHHH...you cannot see the rain drops I made or the wet puddle..but trust me they are there...

My image coloured with Reno Art Markers and added spots to his umbrella with a black pen/


This is the cute set and I used the girl last time....


Now, if you squint real tight and tilt your head just so you can nearly make out the glitter rain drops.
Papers from my stash and a pretty simple card..[ because I spent so long making the rain drops that no one can see...]

Thanks so much for stopping by..my day off tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it..

WAIT!!...DON'T GO..I did it..under my evening lamp...lol..



luv CHRISSYxx


13 comments:

Chris said...

Totally cute...got a really stiff neck now from trying to squint sideways at the raindrops...:))..then I got to the photo at the bottom...!
Chris
x

jimlynn said...

I didn't even need to squint and can see the glittery rain drops! This is a darling card. I LOVE all those wonderful dots too.
Lynn

Carol S. said...

Wow Chrissy!! He is adorable and fantastic colouring. The duck is so cute too. Love the raindrops and shiny puddle. Brilliant, gorgeous card. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Chrissy! Gorgeous coloring...love the raindrops!

Brenda

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, your card is just gorgeous. Love your coloring and the glittery rain drops. Sometimes I think we just need to add a little "sparkle" to our lives so that would be OK with me, hehe. Hope you enjoy your day off.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute

Veerle said...

Cute image Chrissy, love the glittery shiney raindrops.
Enjoy your day off, hugs Veerle xxx

Kristine said...

LOOOVE it!! Great thinking on the glittery raindrops and crystal puddle! :) Super cute... thanks Chrissy! Enjoy your weekend coming up♥

aussie aNNie said...

"singing in the rain, just singing in the rain" but so happy it's sunny again, today, outside I go to tidy up my garden which has gone crazy..LOVE your sweet and happy card.xx ♥[aNNie]

Janette said...

Super cutie Chrissy, and yes we can see the rain drops fine, so pretty.....have a good day...x

crafty-stamper said...

Great cute image and love the puddle and raindrops lol
Carol x

Sarah said...

This is so lovely Chrissy, beautifully done and I love the papers xx

Pia S said...

A card is always more spectacular in real life, because one can see every little detail, and we love our gloss and glitter, don't we:) super rain and water details!