Followers

Thursday, June 15, 2017

DIGITAL DELIGHTS INSPIRATION DT..



Hello Everyone..again.

Time for my DIGITAL DELIGHTS project as it is the middle of the month!!..

I chose this sweet little boy as, although we are in the middle of Winter, the leaves are still dropping off the trees, well the last of them are and Autumn is my favoutrite season...only had one minor frost so far.


So I coloured my wee chap in then did some die cutting and grass colouring and started on my scene..



There's a close up of the cute boy from the  FALL FUN SET  



And there's the finished scene with the cold and cloudy sky.. half naked trees and lush green grass..



Thanks again for stopping by..I only have one more to share but I seem to have my times all over the place so you are seeing this one first and the first one second and the third will still be third..I'm probably sacked for doing it all back to front...but I'm now officially on holiday..YAY!! and gone into holiday mode..

Luv CHRISSYxx





8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

My fave season too. Going to be hot here today. Love all the leaves above his head and he is so cute

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's fab and very beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

Yep the colours of autumn always make me happy too and this card has certainly done that, lovely design and a really cute character xx

Veerle said...

Beautiful autumn colours Chrissy as is your card too.
Hugs Veerle xx

pam said...

Wonderful card creation Chrissy, adorable image on this fantastic scene.
Pam x

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Great fall card Chrissy! Fabulous coloring...love the leaves!

Brenda

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, your card is just adorable. Really love that grass and leaves. The scene is just perfect with that image.

crafty-stamper said...

Autumn is my favourite season too-love the cute image and all the leaves on the top
Carol x