Followers

Thursday, June 15, 2017

SASAYAKI GLITTER NEW RELEASE DT - AND A MONSTER EATING A POOR ICE CREAM!!



Hello Everyone...

At the time of writing this post [ 1:06pm ] on a warm sunny winters day...it was my last day of work for NINE DAYS..whoo hoo..finally I will get the time to paint the inside of my flat and cannot wait to get started..I estimated 3 days of painting and the rest of the days putting all my stuff back into 3 rooms..and then playing in my craft room.

Okay,okay, we are not here for that...we are here to see a Monster eating an ice cream...

This is a new release from SASAYAKI GLITTER  and some people may find this disturbing...but I think it is hilarious.



Oh, dear...poor little ice cream..



All coloured up with Reno Art markers and lashings of glossy accents...



For decoration I just stuck down loads of googly eyes...and stamped a sentiment..

I really hope no one was distressed about this image and end up having  sleepless nights over it...but really I think we are all monsters when it comes to eating ice cream..

Thanks so much for stopping by...

See you again soon..I have a few projects up today...

Luv CHRISSYxx



6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a fun card with all those eyes Chrissy it's fantasticcccccccc
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

Snort...such a great card Chrissy, the Expressions on their faces is priceless and I love the googly eyes!! Hope the decorating goes well xx

Veerle said...

Cute Chrissy. I like the more cas design on this card.
Hugs Veerle xxx

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Too cute Chrissy! Wonderful coloring and I love all the googly eyes! Good luck with all the painting you're wanting to do!

Brenda

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, what a fun card. Hope you have a fun time off even though you will be painting which I know is not my favorite thing to do, but I'm always happy once it is done.

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant Chrissy -that poor ice-cream lol and love aall the googly eyes
Carol x