Followers

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

REINDEERS IN THE SNOW..



Hello Everyone...


Another card to share today..and just look a those background papers...



Little houses and snow and reindeer and trees..I'm is seventh heaven..

So I photocopied a load of these papers as you only had one sheet of each paper in the " Tattered Lace Never Ending Christmas Card Kit" ..freebie in magazine.



I love this card and want to keep it for myself..

I used my snow mound dies for the hills and a tree die inked at the edges...pine needle branch die up the top and those wonderful papers..they gave such a lovely interesting background..


Forgot to mention my Marianne Creatable deers standing in the snowy scene..little bit of inking on them too along with some white spots on the female...

Thanks so much for stopping by..

Challenges to enter...

Cuttlebug Mania  [Anything Christmas ]

Lemon Shortbread  [Anything goes]

The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge  [anything goes]


Luv CHRISSYxx













14 comments:

Carol S. said...

I have these paper too. I have used most of them and sent out to friends. I agree that they are gorgeous papers and your card shows them off beautiful. Love the deer at the front too. We had snow again today when we got up. As it's only been 3C, it has now made the snow into ice. Hoping it will be gone tomorrow, as we are going to the Dentist! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Chris said...

So beautiful Chrissy, no wonder you want to keep it! Never thought of photocopying dp...DOH..but it's a brilliant idea and one I will remember! I have so many beautiful papers that I'm reluctant to cut and use 'cos the I won't have them to look at anymore (sad I know ).
Lovely design, the background papers and die cuts are perfect together.
Chris
x

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, that is a beautiful card. I don't blame you for keeping it!!!

Janette said...

Gorgeous Chrissy, that paper is yummy, love the dies to, very pretty scene...
We are really shivering here at the moment, lots of people have snow, we have freezing rain today still no snow....bugger it, the grandkids are desperate...lol...have a lovely day..xx

Pamellia said...

So beautiful Chrissy! I just love this scene you have created with the gorgeous deer on the snowy hill overlooking the town off in the distance and the snow covered pine branches hanging overhead. I would love to live there, right inside your card! Gorgeous! hugs :)

Sarah said...

This really is a winter wonderland card Chrissy and what a good idea to copy the paper!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another stunner, love the kraft and white

pam said...

Gorgeous winter scene Chrissy, sure is beautiful that paper background you have used.
Wonderful deer with the trees.
Hugs Pam x

Claire said...

It's a lovely wintry card and I can understand your reluctance to part with it, the background paper is just gorgeous and clever idea to photocopy it x

Marilyn said...

Wow Chrissy, how fabulous is this! I would never have thought of using paper like this but it looks terrific and is so clever. Plus... it's a great card!

aussie aNNie said...

BRILLIANT scene and a stunning card.xx[aNNie]🎄⛄

Words and Pictures said...

They really are lovely papers, and I love your wintry scene - I've been all about the deer with my Christmas crafting this year!
Alison x

Unknown said...

What a beautyful card , a good job Chrissy XX
Happy New Year Xx
Hugs Epie

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx