Followers

Monday, December 11, 2017

SAINT NICK..



Hello Everyone..

Another card to share today...



This is a coloured image from my files that I have had forever and do not know where it came from but I think he is beautiful with his animals..



I used new papers, Couture Creations "Let Every day Be Christmas ".. snowflake dies and a pine needle branch die..
The sentiment cut off the bottom of the image..



and my Snow Bank dies..loved them this year..

So there we go...thank so much for stopping by..see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx



14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and love that image/picture you used. Nice to see you using your pine needle die.xx[aNNie]🎄

Lisa Lynn said...

Annie, this is GORGEOUS!Love those snowflakes and the die. It is a beautiful image. We are suppose to get more snow later today, but I'm not looking forward to it.

MiamiKel said...

OH Chrissy, I love this so much ! What an elegant card!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Chrissy, this is stunning! I love the softness of your card and how gorgeous it is - beautiful!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous image and very beautiful card Chrissy
Gr Karin

Chris said...

Such a majestic looking Santa with those beautiful animals, a fantastic image and a wonderful design.
Chris
x

pam said...

Oh love this Chrissy, gorgeous image and beautiful design.
Hugs Pam x

Carol S. said...

I so love this image. Very weirdly, I have a Christmas boot hanging on my fireplace, that has a very similar picture on it that I cross stitched many years ago. It is still my favourite decoration. Your card is stunning and love the design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Wendy said...

So beautiful Chrissy, love that image.
Wendy xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow what a stunning image, such a fabulous feel to this card

Janette said...

That image is a real beauty, gorgeous card Chrissy, it's a real show stopper for me...xx

Sarah said...

What a fabulous image Chrissy...Love it xx

Marilyn said...

Oh my gosh... what a beautiful image! It's so ethereal and utterly beautiful and you've created a gorgeous card.

Words and Pictures said...

Peaceful and beautiful - a really lovely image.
Alison x