Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2018

MORE THE SAME BUT DIFFERENT..


Hello Everyone..

Hope you have a brilliant day..mine is coming to an end and my day off tomorrow..so that is something to look forward to..

Going to share some more background scene Christmas cards using Oxides and papers this time and not so many Deer..lets try a church...


First off,I had to cut out my trees and snow mounds and churches and a few deer..


Inked up that background but coloured and added a church..


I added yellow sparkle paper behind the church for lighted windows..


Than I tried my favourite papers as a background and added tiny tiny deer..


A bit closer...


Then changed it up a bit with bigger trees..


and forgot to add the glitter card stock to the windows..duh!..

But that is another few done...I will be back tomorrow so I will see you then..

Holly says hi!..and she feels pretty good now...



Thanks so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx












13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Holly and gorgeous creation here Chrissy.xx

Janice said...

A gorgeous selection of cards, love the scenes you have created.
Janice x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning cards Chrissy love the die-cut scenes and the beautiful B.papers work brilliantly--glad to see Holly is back to her normal self
Carol x

Janette said...

Oh another of your lovely scene cards I do love them and they always inspire me Chrissy, enjoy your day off and Holly looks wonderful..xx

Chris said...

More fabulous makes Chrissy, love all the little variations on your design...stops you from getting bored making them!
Holly looks great...give her a hug from me!
xx

*Vicki* said...

So happy to see and hear Holly doing well! :) WOW, your oxide results are stunning and I just love those wee little deers on your creation!! So sweet and fun!! HUGS

pinky said...

They are both stunning Chrissy. These scenes can become so addictive lol. I have been at it all week. Thanks for the inspiration!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy fab cards
Gr Karin

Carol S. said...

Fabulous cards and love all the designs. Holly looks very happy. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

These are gorgeous. Love the scenes and the churches. You make such beautiful cards Chrissy. Glad to see that Holly is doing well.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous winter scenes Chrissy and it's good to see Holly looking so well xx

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your gorgeous holiday cards! Chrissy. The embellishments and all the details are so beautiful! Holly looks great! :)

Pia S said...

Oh, these are really beautiful too. The inked sky with moon looks beautiful, but I also think it looks great with the patterned paper background. You seem to be very organized in your Christmas card making. I’m trying to but with no success so far.