Followers

Friday, November 16, 2018

PART TWO OF INK SPRAYING BUT A BIRTHDAY INSTEAD..



Hello Everyone..

Yesterday or the day before, I said in my title Two sympathy cards, but when I upload my pictures I realized that one was a birthday card..so I'm going to share that one with you today then I have a few more Sympathy cards to share later..


Okay, so there is the ink sprayed panels I made with my Kaiser sprays..




And there is the birthday card that I thought was a sympathy card, which could have been if you were not happy with your Birthday age.




I stamped the sentiment on the scrap piece that I cut off the main panel as it was so pretty..and added some Nuvo jewel drops in green..


Right, now we are on the right track I can continue with my day feeling a lot better..lol..

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






8 comments:

Janette said...

Fabulous Chrissy, your having a blast with all the stash you bought, enjoy..xx

Chris said...

Those colours are so beautiful Chrissy , the card could be used for any occasion (with a different sentiment of course!).
Chris
x

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful, Chrissy - the background pieces are stunning! Such lovely colors - hard cards to make, but yours are lovely!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous backgrounds Chrissy great idea with a sympathy/birthday card lol
Carol x

Carol S. said...

Love your beautiful backgrounds and perfect for your gorgeous card designs. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Love the background result.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Pia S said...

In general I do need a lot of sympathy from my hubby on my birthdays, I don’t like the idea of getting older, although I know the alternative is worse. Could I chose I’d stay at this age forever. Cool design!