Followers

Saturday, November 17, 2018

CHALLENGE REMINDER FOR SASAYAKI GLITTER...TRAVEL



Hello Everyone..

Phew, hot one here today, but at least a nice breeze blowing in from the East..

We are mid way with our challenge over on the SASAYAKI GLITTER BLOG  and I'm here to remind you all of that and share a project I made for  our TRAVEL theme...


And of course I have to be different...lol..and showing you a witch on a broom..

AND..it is a shaker..

The colouring is not terribly bright as I used my pencils and she is behind packaging plastic.


There she is with her shaker bits floating around...and the die cut pumpkins and rake...and I added the big golden oxide moon in the background and a spider web die, behind the pumpkins.


Far too late now for Halloween but when I made this,or thought about it, it was early October and my brain did not past GO...

So there we are...thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow.

luv CHRISSYxx




11 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy,this is simply fabulous, what a shame it didn't make it for Halloween though, but you have started early for the next one, looks brilliant...enjoy your day.xx

Chris said...

Absolutely brilliant Chrissy! Great witch image, fabulous design, love the shaker element and the sentiment!
Have a great weekend
Chris
x

jimlynn said...

LOL! ...and I love it!! Too cute and the shaker part makes it even more fun.
Lynn

Sarah said...

Lol...only you could associate travel with a broomstick!! Great call though and beautifully done Chrissy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card Chrissy and great dies--you are well in front for next year lol
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Carol S. said...

Great fun card Chrissy and love all the detail. Have a great weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxxx

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fun and awesome card, Chrissy. Such a brilliant design! :)

aussie aNNie said...

Fun shaker here my friend, awesome card.x

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful shaker card which is so fun.

Pia S said...

Oh, this is a fantastic design, so much shaker elements and fabulous detailing. Brilliant!