Followers

Monday, December 17, 2018

SASAYAKI GLITTER MID WAY COLOUR CHALLENGE...



Hello Everyone..

Mid way already for our colour challenge over at  the SASAYAKI GLITTER BLOG and I have a CUTIE image to share with you today..

This is CHRISTMAS LILI..


Now is she a sweetie or what..all coloured up with my markers..


Then placed in front of a Christmas tree die cut which has been decorated with stars and Nuvo glitter drops..

The house was especially wall papered for Christmas and the red carpet cleaned...


The pretty strings of lights all glittered up..


and a gold Merry Christmas die..

So there we go...thank you so much for stopping by...see you tomorrow.

luv CHRISSYxx




9 comments:

Janette said...

Sweet card Chrissy, I love the cute image and the card design is, as always, fabulous, I really do like all the attention the house got though, really should be pleased with the results...haha....have a lovely day...xx

Chris said...

Lovely design and sweet image, a fun and festive card Chrissy!
Chris
x

crafty-stamper said...

Great card Chrissy love cute Lili and great colouring of the fur- love the decorated tree and your description of the room lol
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Awe! Chrissy, that pup is so so CUTE!! You have colored her up to perfection and I love the wonderful Christmas scene behind her too!! Love design my friend! HUGS

pam said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, love the cute pup.
Pam x

Carol S. said...

You've coloured him up so beautifully and love the room you have created for him. Super cute Chrissy. I have messaged you on FB. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and image love love love.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhhhhhhh this is cute Chrissy and beautiful
Gr Karin

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy this is such a cutie. If it was a boy it would look like my daughter's pup, Gus. Who was being naughty when I was talking with her tonight, and he will come to visit and I'm sure terrorize my cats on Friday.