Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

WELL PAINT ME A FLOWER..


Hello Everyone..

Getting away from Christmas as I messed it all up, missed the early post and will probably be in time for New Year..always remember that my intentions were really good, so sorry if you have to wait for cards and stuff..so, getting away from Christmas I have been painting some more flowers..a while back I was..and these are left to share...


I'm only going to share this one today as it was my favourite..

I stamped onto water colour papers, white heat embossed then away I went with my paints and new brushes..Gosh, I enjoyed making this one..

Oop's, lighting changed...how clever.


This was definitely my favourite.

So, how's it all going, are you all stressed out and bustling around..I only get stressed because someone keeps eating all the chocolates and I have to go out and buy more..must have been Holly..


Has her own chair in my craft room now...wonder what I was making, funny looking at photos and seeing things that you never realised were there..

So there we go..I am pretty clear on my calender now up to Christmas and a bit after so I will have more to share and I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx





14 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW that is absolutely stunning Chrissy love the stamp and fabulous watercolouring love it!!!Tell Holly chocolate is not good for her lol
Carol x

Janette said...

These are really pretty chrissy, you do amazing things...I can't believe we only have 7days left, my word, oh by the way, Holly looks very comfy, she is such a sweetie...xx

Chris said...

Wow! This is stunning Chrissy, love the colours and the fabulous flower stamps.
How naughty of Holly to keep scoffing all the chocs!!!! Bet she eats all your favourites first too1 :))
Chris
x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW super super gorgeous ...love the blending of the colors and your choice of colors...so pretty
Cheers
Dr Sonia

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow very beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Carol S. said...

OMG!!! Chrissy this is a fantastic piece of water colouring. The flowers are so beautiful and love the colours. Stunning! I would frame it and put it on your wall in your craft area. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy your card is gorgeous. Love the color. Glad that Holly has a place to relax and that she does with you.

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and gorgeous colours.xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Chrissy..Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

This is beautiful Chrissy, it's so fresh and summery. Happy Christmas xx

Meihsia Liu said...

Love love love the gorgeous soft colors! Chrissy. The whole design is so fabulous. :)

MiamiKel said...

Oh Chrissy, YES! I am running around!I thought I was done but then my daughter graduated from college and moved home and we have not stopped! But your card - gorgeous! I love that you are painting - what a great reward. Holly is super cute, too! Happy Christmas! xx

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Hi, Chrissy! This card is beautiful! Your water coloring looks fabulous, and I love the colors used. Great card, Chrissy! Now, I must say that I love the white cat of yours. I think white cats are awesome, especially if they have blue eyes like my Mom's cat did. Hugs!

Brenda said...

Chrissy, this is gorgeous! There’ just something so relaxing about watercoloring once you learn to let go. This pink is perfect for these free and easy flowers. Wishing you a new year full of all that is important to you! Big hugs,🤗