Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

CLASSIC DESIGN DT AND A SNOWMAN..



Hello Everyone..

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL...Welcome to 2019 with Classic Design Open Challenge  and of course ME..and I'm so glad to be starting the New Year off with some projects and plenty in my files waiting for their turn, with  lots of Weddings coming up, I am being kept real busy..

So onto today..at CLASSIC DESIGN we have a sponsor Sparkle and Sprinkle and the team were given a choose of FABulous images to play with and I chose Eskimo Kisses


So very cute..all coloured up with my markers..



The background with distress oxides as an after thought and I added nail art snowflakes..


Theres a side view, nice and simple and flat..

Thanks so much for stopping by...it is so hot here today I think I just lost 6LB walking across the room..[ I wish..}

Luv CHRISSYxx



6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy Happy New Year! Love your card with the adorable boy and snowman.

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image and beautifully coloured Chrissy love the nail art snowflakes
Carol x

Janette said...

Hi there Chrissy and Happy new year, this is a real beauty of a card to kick off the new year for sure, I love it so cute and love the vivid colours...xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card to start the New Year Chrissy, sweet image, fabulous colouring, the D/O background looks lovely!
Don't envy you the heat!!!
Happy New Year
xx

*Vicki* said...

Totally ADORE this image and you've done such a brilliant job coloring it in my dear!! Love the texture of the trimmings and snow!! If you are in the Sparkle N Sprinkle Facebook Group, we'd love to see your creation in the January album!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Pia S said...

Happy New Year, Chrissy! This Christmas card is adorable, nice colors and great coloring job.