Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

MORE FLOWERS...GERBRAS.



Hello Everyone..

Back to share some more flowers and this time we have Gerbras..


Lots of die cutting which I find really relaxing..



I stencilled the background with a leaf die from my friend Aussie Annie..using oxide inks and a finger dauber...

Then put the flowers and centres together, added the leaves and popped it all on my card..simple.
Stamped a thanks sentiment and now all ready for my stash..

So while I was relaxed and happy, I cut out another bunch,orange and yellow [although they look green..]


But not on the card they don't..so pretty, I love yellow and thrilled to bits with this one..
Another stencilled background with oxides in green and yellow with gorgeous gold centres..


Then the orange one with another stencilled background and inks added after..I love this one too..

So there we go..a little selection I made for my stash and three went already..lol..I only put them on my bench and my friend came in and SOLD..

Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx



















15 comments:

Kath said...

Lovely cards Chrissy, I'm not surprised you sold them so quickly.
Kath x

Janette said...

These are gorgeous Chrissy, so pretty and I love the backgrounds..xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

No wonder they sold they are so pretty

aussie aNNie said...

wow Chrissy, these are just oh so gorgeous, nice to see you use the stencil too, it's a lovely one I must admit.
I think I have this die, and nice to see someone use it to remind me it's in my stash. GReat designs and being sold doesn't surprise me. BTW love the background on the last card...stunning, but then they all are.xx

Chris said...

What a stunning die Chrissy! The cards are all gorgeous, not surprised they were snatched up straight away!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW three stunning cards Chrissy love the gerberas and stencilled backgrounds --love them all no wonder they sold
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness Chrissy, your flowres look so amazing!! I just love the dimension and the colors you've chosen for them!! The stenciled background looks so beautiful too!! HUGS

Dora said...

Fantastic to see you beautiful three cards. Great work with the flowers

Sarah said...

These are so pretty Chrissy and, I bet, frilly in real life. A great sentiment on the first one, how lovely xx

pam said...

Beautiful cards Chrissy, love the flower and lovely colours.
Pam x

Wendy said...

Love these Chrissy, they are absolutely gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

I am not surprised they sold quickly, they are stunning Chrissy. Love all the pretty colours. Sorry I haven't been around for a bit, as I have this awful virus. I haven't felt this ill for years. Been like it for 13 days and no sign of an end yet. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy those are just beautiful. You have some beautiful dies for those flowers and really rocking those cards. Great color choices.

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

Pia S said...

Wow, these flower cards are so beautiful and fun, quite different from other flower cards I’ve seen. They each look beautiful in their own way. Hard to pick a favorite, but if I were to choose just one I think it would be the third one. Tough call though:)