Followers

Friday, February 22, 2019

FLOWER CARDS USING DIES AND INKS..



Hello Everyone..

Back to share some more flower cards for my stash...in hot pink and yellow..


Pink first...the background using a Tim Holtz stencil..and Altenew inks.


The flowers and leaves are stamped in layers and cut out with matching dies..


The top flower I never coloured, but stamped the darker of the pinks..

Next up is the yellow one..


I like the yellow one as yellow makes me happy..


Exactly the same as the pink one...


Both with a get better sentiment..

So there go, a couple more for my stash, but on a bit of a slump lately with eye trouble..just cannot craft for long periods, but all will be well and I'll see you tomorrow.
Thanks so very much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx












16 comments:

Janette said...

Absolutely stunning Chrissy, the flowers are beautifully done and I love the background, two fabulous cards.xx

Chris said...

These are both gorgeous Chrissy, fabulous flowers and colours, the stencilled background looks amazing!
Hope your eyes are better soon!
xx

Jane said...

Abso-flamin-gorjuss!!!!!

*Vicki* said...

Wowzer!! I am so loving that TH stencil background with your flowers here Chrissy!! The pinks really pop to me, but I must say that the yellow flowers really make me feel cheerful!! LOVE THEM BOTH REALLY!! :) You're really acing your flower makes my friend!! HUGS

crafty-stamper said...

Both stunning cards Chrissy beautiful stamped flowers and stencilled backgrounds
Carol x

Sarah said...

These are beautiful Chrissy, the layered stamping system does make for some sensational floral cards xx

Kim said...

both gorgeous cards Chrissy - but I do love the pink one. Not sure why, but I love pink on cards!
Kim x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullllllllllll Chrissy
Gr Karin

Dora said...

Beautiful cards.

sue w. said...

Hi Chrissy, these are beautiful, love the background, stunning.
Hugs Sue W.

Carol S. said...

Wow!! Chrissy these are gorgeous. Love the backgrounds and the beautiful flowers. Sorry to hear you are having eye problems. Hope it clears up soon. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Speechless here my friend, STUNNING love love love... have a wonderful weekend..xx

pinky said...

Absolutely stunning cards in both colourways Chrissy. Of course I have to side with the PINK but definitely a tough one. Hope the eyes clear up soon. It is so debilitating to cope with sore eyes.

pam said...

OMW your cards are stunning Chrissy, beautiful image and colours.
Pam x

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow.. both cards are stunning, Chrissy. Love the beautiful flowers and the fabulous background! :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy these are beautiful. The rays behind the floral image is perfect. You are really making wonderful floral cards.