Followers

Monday, February 25, 2019

TIME FOR THE KIDS..



Hello Everyone..

Time for childrens cards and baby cards too..


This little fellow belongs to Digital Delights, when I used to be on the DT over there I collected load of fabulous fun images and it was a delight to bring him to life again....


I love these fun party papers and my balloon die..



Added a banner, number 5 and the " th'' are stickers..

So there we go..thank you so much for stopping by and I will hopefully see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx



11 comments:

Janette said...

Chrissy this has to have a 'wow', fabulous card, that little cutie is just adorable and I love your colouring, great card...xx

Dora said...

Great colouring. Beautiful card.

Chris said...

Brilliant card for a 5 year old, fun and sweet image, lovely bold bright colours and fabulous papers. Definitely has child appeal!
xx

Pop's Cards said...

Such a cute image, I love your layout too hugs Pops x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and image -great papers too-very colourful perfect for a 5yrs old.
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy this is adorable. Love your coloring. The banner and balloons are perfect.

pam said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, perfect for a 5yr old birthday.
Pam x

Sarah said...

I love this fun card Chrissy, such fab jolly colours xx

Carol S. said...

He is super cute and a lovely fun card Chrissy. Hope you are getting on ok. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Kim said...

Love the card - perfect for a child!
Kim x