Followers

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

A FEW THINGS TO SHARE...AND A CARD.


Hello Everyone...

I have a few things to share and a card..

First up, I found this for a storage idea for Nuvo drops and stickles, things like that..

A nail polish holder..how cool..

So cool I bought 2 of them...


Then I found this in the street..one mans trash is another mans treasure..

Going to give it a lick of paint, screw it on the wall [even has the tag things already on it for the screws to go through, and it holds my distress oxide ink pads perfectly.



I grew a cat plant..

and I found this online..love it.



and I made a card...


Fabulous stamp set..stamped the flowers and leaves several times and used matching dies to cut everything out..


I inked up the background through a Tim Holtz stencil...


And popped everything up on foam squares..

So there we go..nearly the end of my holidays but have done a lot of work...
The hall way ceiling and walls are all painted now and finished...so is the laundry room..oven cleaned bits of gardening done, lots of crafting..so had pretty good time I think..

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow.

Luv CHRISSYxx









11 comments:

Chris said...

Chrissy Still laughing over the sentiment yo found...so funny and so absolutely true!!!
Brilliant storage ideas, the nail polish holder is perfect.
Your card is stunning!
Glad you have enjoyed your holiday, hope you've had a lovely rest as well as a busy and productive time.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

great stuff you have bought Chrissy great ideas and gorgeous card
Gr Karin

pam said...

Well that gave me a laugh Chrissy, brilliant sentiment! love the cute cat in the pot.
Gorgeous card you created and great finds.
Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and flowers love the stencilled background.Great storage finds -see the cat plant is in flower lol and the sign is absolutely brilliant lol
Carol x

Jane said...

Fabness-a-plenty and that card is my new fav' EVER!!!

Pop's Cards said...

love your card its sos pretty, and what a nice find, I bet it looks really nice once it is painted up hugs Popsx

*Vicki* said...

Well first, your card is amazing!! I just LOVE those gorgeous flowers and just make me so happy with your brilliant colors!! YES!! I would love to get about 5 of those holders!! LOL!! Then I will not have a space to put the holders!! LOL!! I do love that idea and have seen many people use them! I have a huge one hanging on my door for now, but I will be SO GLAD when I get a new room!! Hoping one day....

pinky said...

I love your idea of a good time Chrissy!! That satisfying feeling is hard to beat. Great finds, especially the free shelves!! My daughter now wants to grow a cat!! What have you started lol. Now for your card...a splash of amazing glory. Love it! Great fun post today. Made me smile Chrissy.
Hugs
Pinky

aussie aNNie said...

GREAT post, love the idea of the nail polish holder for the Nuvo's and what a great find, yes when treasure is our trash, it does excite some...great sentiment found and love your gorgeous card...
keep it coming.xx

Sarah said...

A great post Chrissy, sounds like you have had a productive time on your annual leave. The storage looks amazing and I love the idea of a grow your own cat!! What a pretty card xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy the card is gorgeous. LOVE your coloring. That blue light ray is perfect behind the image. Those are wonderful suggestions for storage. I'm sure that your white cat brought in some extra dirt for you so sorry for the mess, lol. But I'm sure that she enjoyed the cool dirt and the shade.