Followers

Sunday, March 17, 2019

SASAYAKI GLITTER CHALLENGE REMINDER..


Hello Everyone..

First off, thank you so much for the love and support you have sent or said over this terrible shooting down South, really terrible and to think this sort of thing [ terrorism] has hit our tiny and beautiful country New Zealand is quite scary, so thank you.

Today is a challenge reminder post for SASAYAKI GLITTER with FLOWERS as the theme..

I have a sweet project and something new that I played with..


This is LUCY'S FLOWERS


She is all coloured up with my markers..and showing my new MOSS..
It is actually green grass for model train stes, but who would know, to me ,it is MOSS.

I added it in and around the pots, it is great.

A side view..

The pots are off the internet, I made different sizes and cut them out and inked around them..

So there we go, thank you so much for stopping by..

I have one more week and a weekend left of my holidays and I do not want to go back to work..what a great time I am having, I'm so lucky...think I will go paint the laundry..

See you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






14 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy, this is gorgeous. Love the flower soft and your beautiful flowers. Great coloring.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is adorable such a sweet image. Such shocking news in NZ 😢

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and super beautiful love what you did with the flowerpots Chrissy

Gr Karin

Janette said...

Gorgeous little card chrissy, as always the colouring is perfect too.
The shooting is horrendous, but your government spoke so well, it brings tears it really does...so sad.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Terrible news and seems more so in NZ-getting so you don't feel safe anywhere!!!
Really cute image and love the scene you created Chrissy the moss looks brilliant---and I hope you meant paint the laundry room lol
Carol x

Chris said...

Sweet little scene, cute image and beautiful colouring, the moss looks amazing!!!
xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh Chrissy, this is absolutely adorable!! I love the wonderful scene with the green texture from the pots and you've colored her brilliantly too!! Deeply sorry for the tragedy that has hit your country my friend!! Prayers

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, love the scene you've created and the moss looks fab
Lorraine x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, beautiful image and decoration.
Pam x

Carol S. said...

Love the scene you have created Chrissy and such an adorable image. Great colouring and texture too. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and sweetness on a card.xx
I will be absent from April 10 to May 30, so although I have scheduled posts, but I will not be able to comment on your posts .....

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fabulous and adorable card! Chrissy. The moss in the pots is such a brilliant design! :)

pinky said...

Chrissy I purposely didn't mention the tragedy as I felt you are bound to be surrounded with grief and devasting news where you are but my thoughts certainly were with the poor victims. We have had such tragic news here today, 3 young teenagers died last night at a disco, another poor girl away on a hen weekend turned up in the water at Carlingford and another girl's body found who went missing last week. I am seriously afraid to listen to the news anymore!! God love all involved. On a brighter note I just adore your cute and gorgeous card right down to the greenery coming out of the pots!! So glad you are enjoying your holidays. Bottle that feeling for retirement!!

Dora said...

Awesome scene. Beautiful