Followers

Friday, March 15, 2019

SASAYAKI GLITTER..OLDIES BUT GOODIES..DT


Hello Everyone..

I have mouse to share today..no, no, not like that, like this...


This image is from the STORE  and called BIRTHDAY CAKE MOUSE  as we are using older images from the Birthday section this month..


I coloured everything with my markers and added some die cuts..balloons, Happy Birthday and gift box..and highlights with white Gel pen..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Wasn't Facebook upsetting  yesterday, I felt cut off from the world and I used to pick on my Grand kids for feeling like that..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx




13 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, I think this is so cute, love all the balloons.
Sorry about FB but I have missed something I think, if its about this shocking shooting then we are just getting up to the news and just popped onto FB and no mention, which I find unforgiveable really, anyway, hope your ok.xx

Chris said...

Bright and beautiful birthday card Chrissy... a fun image with the mouse and those gorgeous colourful balloons, lovely choice of dp too!
Don't do FB so no problems here !!
Enjoy the weekend
xx

Sarah said...

There is a lot of sadness in the world at the moment Chrissy. This card, however, has certainly made me smile for a moment xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

pinky said...

This is just adorable! Very cute Chrissy and exactly where I like to see mice, on paper not in real life!

*Vicki* said...

Your mouse card is so sweet with the happy festive colors!! Love those plaid papers and the cute die cut accents you've added!! :) Have a great weekend! HUGS

pam said...

Adorable image on this beautiful card Chrissy.
Pam x

Carol S. said...

A very sweet image and a gorgeous card Chrissy. The news of the shootings was very shocking. It makes you wonder where the world is going. A very sad day. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

debby4000 said...

Love your colourful card and love the parcels.
luv
Debby

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy that is so fun and adorable.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous birthday card, super cute mouse.
Wendy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image Chrissy love all the bright colours--did you mean not been able to comment on posts and not getting messages-I gave up in the end but son wasn't happy as he runs his business through FB
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

A sweet birthday card.xx