Followers

Friday, March 1, 2019

CLASSIC DESIGN TEAM OPEN CHALLENGE..DT


Hello Everyone..

Welcome to a new month, the 1st March..and time for a new open challenge at CLASSIC DESIGN


Our sponsor is SHEEPSKI DESIGNS and this gorgeous image was mine for colouring..
She is called FAIR LADY #88


Lovely to colour, lots of flowers, pretty border die cut, sequins.


And then I added Nuvo shimmer to her dress, so very pretty and sparkly in real life.

Not going to photograph with a green background any more as it makes everything go green..and I spilled my coffee all over my keyboard and my letters are sticky and sometimes they don't type and my writing can look like gibberish...lol..

Thanks so much for stopping by..this is post number one out of five, so hope you can stick around.
See you again soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx



8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous and classy love the added sequins.x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and elegant Chrissy
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, I love your elegant lady cards, so beautiful and all those sweet flowers too. Love it.xx

Chris said...

She is gorgeous Chrissy, so elegant! Beautifully coloured, I love the colour of her dress - the flowers and design are fabulous.
Hope your keyboard has dried out!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured image Chrissy love the die-cut border.You need a can of compressed air bought mine from the £1 shop and guess how I know lol
Carol x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, love the beautiful image and colours.
Pam x

Dora said...

Beautiful

Janette said...

Love the colours Chrissy, the image is so elegant and of course your colouring is perfect, love the flowers, my favs for sure, all so pretty.xx