Followers

Friday, March 1, 2019

CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND..DT



Hello Everyone..

Another new month has begun..[well, over here it has, by a day]..so time for a new challenge over at ..CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND

Our theme this time is..Mistletoe/kisses/love

And I found these two little teddies giving their all under some mistle toe..


They are so cute..


A pre coloured image I just added the die cut mistletoe and papers..


Really simple, love this Merry Christmas die and it is on my desk permanently.

This is post number two out of five but they are going to appear back to front so you will see my last post first..hopefully you have been able to scroll.

Thanks so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx






12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and makes a gorgeous Christmas gift.x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy and 'happy march', well I am in love with this, its gorgeous, I will go scrolling now and find your other creations, have a lovely day/evening by now...xx

Chris said...

Sweetest little teddy couple and a fabulous design.
xx

pinky said...

This is so cute Chrissy. Perfect Christmas card and I love the added sentiment.

Kim said...

Fabulous Christmas card chrissy, but I dont think I can face the glitter again just yet!
Kim x

Sarah said...

This is so sweet Chrissy and I can see the appeal of that lovely die xx

pam said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Chrissy, love the cute image.
Pam x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card Chrissy -at this rate it will be here before we know it!!!
Carol x

Carol S. said...

A very cute card Chrissy and love the mistletoe. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Brenda said...

This is sooo sweet, Chrissy and I see why the Christmas die stays on your desk!<3

Dora said...

Beautiful christmas card.