Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2019

SASAYAKI GLITTER NEW RELEASE..


Hello Everyone..

Welcome to another month of new releases from SASAYAKI GLITTER

First up is #... Musician Couple..

If I remember correctly, they come as single images and a pair..


They are pretty cute and so easy to colour..great for a musician or music lover in the family..

I coloured with my markers and a few pencils..added music note die cuts and music papers off the nett in the background..

Next up...

#174 Girl and Chihuahua



Awesome image to colour with my markers...found some neat papers in my stash and then the sombrero and shakers just for embellishment details....


Then I added some die cut sunglasses on the lass...

Here is a close up..

Next up..

#175 Lollipop Girl..


She is adorable and perfect for paper piecing.. which is exactly what I did..

And die cut all her flowers with the same papers..


Here is a close up..the little blond cutie.

So there we go...thank you so much for stopping by..I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx







7 comments:

Janette said...

Wow Chrissy these are just fabulous, love the sunglasses you added, but I want them all, and love your colouring..great set of cards.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous selection Chrissy love all the cute images great papers,embellishments and love the paper piecing
Carol x

Chris said...

chrissy these are ALL fabulous! The images are so cute and of course you've coloured them to perfection. All 3 designs are brilliant, such perfect embellishments, love the thought you put into your cards, the details are a delight!
Happy weekend
xx

Carol S. said...

All beautifully coloured and love them all Chrissy. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Dora said...

Wow they are all so beautiful.

pinky said...

You are such a busy woman Chrissy. These are gorgeous and so cute. The music one reminds me of my daughter and her friend in music practice lol.

aussie aNNie said...

wow, these are all Looking good, colours are wonderful and the whole projects are brilliantly designed.xx