Followers

Monday, April 1, 2019

CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND..



Hello Everyone..

Another month has flown by and a new month has begun..APRIL..and another challenge is about to start over at CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND   and our theme this month is...

                                                         FAMILY / FRIENDS..

For my project I had this adorable digi stamp and I had it all written down, where, why, how etc..and lost  the paper..so I'm going to guess a bit..



I dare not guess who the artist was as I have a few ideas and try as I might I could not find it....but isn't it cute..I love snowmen and this one is so sweet with his Little friends peeking out.


Coloured with markers and pencils for shading..

These papers are a glitter paper pack and I love the soft turquoise colour.



I added some snowflakes and sequins and a lovely Merry Christmas die...and even a pice of ribbon..

So there we go...thank you so much for stopping by...there is a post under this one if you care to peak..three projects for that one as it is a Birthday month..just scroll..

Luv CHRISSYxx

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great image and fabulous card..xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, that image is just so cute and you coloured him perfectly, love the papers, nice change from red/green...enjoy your day.xx

Chris said...

Such a cute little chap with his teddy bear friend! Beautiful colouring and lovely design, the papers are gorgeous -lovely colour! and I love the Merry Christmas die!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and papers love the shade of green and the cute snowman-I usually forget what I have done especially if you make them in advance-I now blog all the post and pic then leave it in draft -foolproof well up to now it is lol
Carol x

pam said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Chrissy, love the cute snowman.
Pam x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I just ADORE this sweet image and it's just perfect for the challenge theme too! Lovely coloring and wonderful snowy details too! HUGS

Dora said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful to do the inside too