Followers

Monday, April 1, 2019

NEW RELEASE WITH SASAYAKI GLITTER..


Hello Everyone..

The first of month and new release time for SASAYAKI GLITTER  and there are lots of fun projects over on the blog..just click the link..

For my project I worked with this purple and cheeky fellow called Monster 2 - Cheeky Monster


He is so cute and fun to colour..but I'm going to practice fur colouring more..I start off well then wander off in my own direction..

I die cut the balloons and coloured them then  added glossy accents..



There is a sentiment on the dark purple balloon but it has gone so dark you cannot see it..

It says "To My Little Monster"

The image and sentiments come as a set and you can see them in the store HERE

Right, that was post number 3..there is 2 more under this one if you fancy a scroll..

Thanks so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx


15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and cheerful card Chrissy
Gr Karin

Chris said...

Cute, giggly little monster...his fur looks great to me!...lovely design, a really sweet and fun card Chrissy!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute cheeky monster and great balloons--the fur looks fine to me I am rubbish at fur!!! I am the same three DT posts today-1st month
Carol x

Pop's Cards said...

What a happy looking monster and not at all scary I love that you have done him purple, I love this, hugs Pops X

Dora said...

Beautiful funny card. Great what you did with the balloons.

Carol S. said...

Your fur colouring looks pretty good to me. Sweet fun card Chrissy. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

pinky said...

This is so cute Chrissy. I love his purple colour and you have coloured him so beautifully!! Looks good enough to cuddle lol

pam said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, love the cute image and brilliant colouring.
Pam x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous fun card Chrissy. That monster is so cute!
Lorraine x

Veerle's Kaarten Hoekje said...

Cute and fun card Chrissy.
Veerle x
https://veerlescreatievehoekje.blogspot.com/2019/04/hoe-gebruik-je-dat-how-to.html

jimlynn said...

This makes me smile from ear to ear! TOOOOOOO cute and fun!!
Lynn

aussie aNNie said...

Magnificent card and stunning design.xx

Gwyneth said...

This just made me smile. Fab card.
GG

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh I just love this so much and it makes me chuckle!! Love hte colors and those wonderful balloons!! HUGS

Sarah said...

Oh my!! Such fun Chrissy xx