Followers

Friday, May 3, 2019

NEW CHALLENGE FOR SASAYAKI GLITTER..DT


Hello Everyone..

A new challenge starts today over at the SASAYAKI GLITTER BLOG  with the theme..
" CONGRATULATIONS "..

For my project I used these adorable cute Wedding Owls..unfortunately they are not in the store now..I should have checked first..but wait..it was a Facebook freebie..Ohhhhh so that is why I couldn't find it..I forgot.


Coloured with my new Prisma Pencils..





Lovely cute image to colour..just added some colour in their eyes to make them pop a bit..

So there we go..

Head on over and link up your congratulations project...


While you are  here, did you know..


This is Sasayaki Glitter Progressive Challenge #45 and is a proactive freebie challenge. What this means is as long as you are proactive by making and submitting cards to this challenge you will continue to get freebies. You’ll have four weeks to enter the challenge.
Rules:
1. Make a project (It can be any kind of project) using this image or Colouring only.
2. Post your entries before 1st of June.




Thanks so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx



14 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy this is so cute and love the colouring, I do love prisma pencils, although I don't have half the amount you have as of yet, but I do enjoy shading more with them, you did a great job.. Have a lovely weekend.x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and great colouring and border die
Carol x

jimlynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous coloring with the Prisma's! LOVE that cute image too. They make a cute pair. Love your card.
Lynn

pinky said...

Very cute creation and those pencils have found the best home with you!! My journal was totally inspired by you Chrissy. I did mention you in my front cover, saying how you are so inspirational!! Have a great weekend.

chrissy xx said...

Yikes lol. This is one serious amount of pencils!
LOve your sweet image and GOrgeous colouring.
Can't wait to see you using more of these.
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

Cheers Chrissy! Looking forward to your next page in your book!!

pam said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, love your gorgeous colouring on the beautiful image, stunning card design.
Pam x

Carol S. said...

Super cute image Chrissy and your colouring is amazing. Have you got enough pencils?!!!!! Lol! Have a great weekend. Big hugs for you and Holly, Carol S.xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and very beautiful card Chrissy great pencils don't you think
Gr Karin

Chris said...

Fabulous card Chrissy, you made a fantastic job of the colouring with your new pencils!
xx

Veerle's Kaarten Hoekje said...

What a cute couple Chrissy.
Hugs Veerle

Pia S said...

Adorable! Great coloring, I like your idea of coloring in their eyes, I’ve never thought of doing that even though I’ve got lots of big eyed creatures in my stamp and digi stash.

*Vicki* said...

The owls are absolutely adorable and so beautifully colored with your new Prisma pencils my friend!! I have a huge set of these and I love them! I don't use them often enough, so thank you for the inspiration!! HUGS

Brenda said...

Beautiful! You can really make those new pencils shine!