Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2019

NEW RELEASE FOR SASAYAKI GLITTER..DT


Hello Everyone...

This is my third design team project today..the others are below if you feel like a scroll...

New release time today for SASAYAKI GLITTER

This set is called "Engagement Set with Sentiment "..



I used the boy cop....


And the girl cop, but flipped her..

Then put them together on my card...I have to learn how to merge properly to get images closer together, but I will get there..

All my images were coloured with markers and pencils and the little gold hearts are off cut from a die..I even painstakingly picked them off my B plate..
[ I cant throw anything away]..

Thanks so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx


12 comments:

jimlynn said...

Super cute! Love those images too.
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Great card love how you used the images with the sentiment
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautifullllllllllllllllllll Chrissy

gr karin

Sarah said...

Oh my word...what an adorable couple Chrissy xx

Kim said...

Hi Chrissy, they are super cute cops! Love the card
Kim x

Carol S. said...

Very cute fun card Chrissy. You have been very busy!! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Too cute. You are soooo creative.

Janette said...

Such sweet cops Chrissy, love these cards.xx

pinky said...

This is the cutest card ever Chrissy. Made me smile!

chrissy xx said...

A card to make you say Awhh!
FABulous colouring Chrissy. LOve this CAS card.
Chrissyxx

Chris said...

Now this is cute!!! Fabulous colouring, love the cute cops and your lovely clean design.
xx

Pia S said...

So sweet! Merging images is lots of fun and no hard thing to do once you’ve figured it out. Which I’m sure you will. These two I think were perfectly placed a bit apart.