Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

ANNIVERSARY..


Hello Everyone..

I have some anniversary cards to share today..four of them, for an order, and could I make them different but sort of the same!!..pretty vague description so I did my best..




Card one..I loved the colour of these flowers, the papers and die cut centre, this one made me happy..





I love this one too...the pearl with the leaves in the middle covered a boo boo, but worked well..




The boo boo cover up impressed me so I did some more on this one, just added the leaves and pearl cluster this time..and those pearl balls in the flowers are gorgeous..they are actually beads.



And the last one..the man and lady who received this one, run a bird sanctuary here [I didn't know that at the time,] so this one went down well for them..

So there we go..Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx






10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Wow these are just stunning and one can not pick a favourite as they are all beautiful...the colours are just glorious. x

Chris said...

I agree with Annie...these are all just stunning Chrissy! (Love those pearl ball/beads they're really pretty!)
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are all gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

jimlynn said...

I would have never known about a boo boo. They're all stunning!!! So beautiful.
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous selection Chrissie love all the beautiful flowers and dies-you did pretty well adding the bird and birdhouse on the last one too
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

WOW WOW WOW!! Chrissy, these are ALL just gorgeous!! I love the different die cuts to give it that elegant look as well as your gorgeous array of flowers on each one!! They look amazing! :) HUGS

Carol S. said...

OMG Chrissy!! These are all stunning cards and the designs are beautiful. The flowers are gorgeous. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

pam said...

Stunning cards you have shared Chrissy, beautiful layouts and flowers.
Pam x

pinky said...

Wow great job Chrissy. Customers are hard work some times lol. You are a natural when it comes to placing your flowers. They all look beautiful.

Pop's Cards said...

These are all stunning sweetie, I am loving all the different colours, hugs Pops x