Followers

Thursday, June 13, 2019

OH CHRISTMAS TREE..or three


Hello Everyone...

Back again to share a few more cards with pretty inky colours..green this time.


When I made the red inky Yuppo paper colours, I thought of Christmas, and then the green just appeared and I thought of Christmas trees..


So I used my dies and cut out trees..


They look so nice, so I cut out snow mounds and already had the backgrounds made for something else and added my tree....



Or three..popped on some beautiful Nuvo crystals..stamped the sentiment and there we have three Christmas cards..nice and flat for posting although they look dimensional..

Hope your week is going well, my day off tomorrow Friday, and I have a few things to do but then I will go play in my room, looking forward to that..

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

13 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, well what can I say really I mean these cards are stunning and the tree's look so gorgeous, great idea I love them.
Have a lovely day off.xx

Chris said...

Fabulous inky trees...love the design, these are gorgeous Chrissy!
Enjoy your day off!
xx

Sarah said...

These are lovely Chrissy, love the backgrounds xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the greens on the yuppo paper-perfect for the trees, and the cards are stunning love the stencilled background
Carol x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous cards Chrissy. Love the trees and the fab background. Hope you are enjoying your day off. Have fun creating. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are fab and gorgeous Chrissy
Gr Karin

pinky said...

Your inky paper is so perfect for the trees Chrissy. Cards are just gorgeous!

aussie aNNie said...

These are just brilliant Chrissy, love the gorgeous inky trees and what gorgeous Christmas cards they made. Yes, the alcohol inks are rather addictive..xx

Pop's Cards said...

Wow that's actually pretty cool, I love these cards, hugs Pops x

MiamiKel said...

Oh Chrissy, this is brilliant! I made some green ones for underwater but it never occurred to me to make pine tree! Stunning! xx

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - stunning alcohol trees - and the rays background is so dramatic. Fabulous card design.
Alison x

Pia S said...

I really like the stenciled background and how it puts the beautiful tree in the spotlight.

Lisa Lynn said...

Another great use for those alcohol inks...you are going to town with them. You are so creative.