Followers

Saturday, June 15, 2019

SASAYAKI GLITTER - OLDIES BUT GOODIES..DT


Hello everyone..

Well, that's my day off done and dusted and I didn't really get anywhere..but it was a break and onto a big weekend of relief clients as well as my own...

Right, onto my share for today and we are over at SASAYAKI GLITTER for our " Oldies but Goodies" project..


This guy is called HURLING and looks angry enough to hurl an elelphant..


All coloured up with my markers and papers from my stash and as boys over here would not know what Hurling was..I just added a " Dont worry be happy Sentiment."

Most teens get a bit nippy at some part of their life..lol..and may need to simmer down.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx



14 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, what a gorgeous, sweet card, as always your colouring is perfection.
Hope you don't work to hard over the weekend, take care.x

Chris said...

OOOHH, He IS cross!! What a brilliant image, made me smile, looks just like my son did when I unplugged his computer (in the middle of a game!!!) and made him clean his room! He was about 14 at the time. Beautiful colouring and great choice of backing paper.
Sounds as if you're going to have a very busy weekend, hope you get a little time for yourself.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great selection of papers love the image and fabulous colouring ---don't work too hard
carol x

Wendy said...

Fabulous, super cute card...enjoy the rest of the weekend:)
Wendy x

aussie aNNie said...

haha Hurling looks rather angry, but a cute card.x

MiamiKel said...

Oh Chrissy, what a funny look he has - hopefully his neck couple of trips to bat will be better! SENSATIONAL coloring!

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooo fantasticccccccccccccc Chrissy
Gr Karin

Pop's Cards said...

I love this, I love the papers you have teamed him up with a perfect male card, hugs Pops x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous boys card Chrissy. Love your colouring.
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

A great face for a grumpy teenager card!! Amazing colouring Chrissy xx

Words and Pictures said...

Brilliant colouring - I love his furiously red cheeks. The busy patterns in the background are just right to fuel his frustration too!! I'm the same with the whole "slow your pace" thing... it's wishful thinking more than anything else right now.
Alison x

Pia S said...

To say he doesn’t look happy is an understatement, lol. Super coloring and great choice of patterns for a masculine design.

Lisa Lynn said...

This poor guy has such a frustrated life, but that is how we look sometimes. I can think of lots of sentiments...some not so appropriate, lol. But sometimes, we need humor to cheer a friend up.

pinky said...

I was a hurler in my day (well ladies played camogie) and I would have pulled many a face like that lol. Brilliant card!