Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

OOO..I WENT SHOPPING..



Hello Everyone..

Wednesday afternoon and I'm home from work [early day today..] and totally mojo- less..

So I decided to go through my pictures file and find some stuff to share with you and shopping was one of them..and of course some cards to go with it, shopping and making something straight away go hand in hand.......oh, there's a thought, I could go shopping again......well, it was just a thought.


I think yuppo paper is wonderful, but just too expensive for me and then there is postage shipping or whatever and so I found out about an alternative...glossy photo paper..so off to the 123 store and found this..



So I played with my Alcohol inks and these inks, once dripped onto this paper, slide around and around and make such neat patternes long before they dry.




And make a lovely watery background for my new found love..FROGS.


I went shopping at Buddly Crafts and bought a load of Marianne Creatables dies..Ooo..I know.


But after you cut them, just leave them in the dies and colour with a dauber and colouring done..which you all probably know that, but I am a slow learner..lol..

So there is one bit of shopping, I cannot find my dies shopping pictures..I'll go for another look and see you again soon..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx



11 comments:

Janette said...

Chrissy this is beautiful, I have used glossy photo paper myself, simply because of the price of other things, and I found that it worked so well, and I wouldn't have thought to leave the die in tact while I colour, I am that dumb at times, haha, thanks for the tips, enjoy the rest of your day, its morning here so just getting started.xx

aussie aNNie said...

haha you are like a kid with a new toy, good on you getting yourself goods and how lovely. I too prefer glossy cardstock Chrissy.xx

Chris said...

Your watery background looks amazing Chrissy, the photo paper works really well with the alcohol inks (or should that be the other way round)...love the frogs too! Great shopping!!!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy

I was thinking the same I find yuppo paper very expensive.
So I want to try the glossy paper and then with my ecoline.
let you know if this works to.

Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous card Chrissy brilliant background love the cute frogs and water lillies-result for your shopping!
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Your results on the photo paper turned out fabulous Chrissy!! I love how all of those ink colors swirled around on your panel!! It makes for a stunning backdrop for your froggie water!! :) Nothing wrong with being inspired by some shopping for sure! TEE HEE! HUGS

jimlynn said...

The alcohol inks did great on that paper. LOVE those frogs and your card is outstanding. Beautiful!!!
Lynn

pinky said...

I must be a slow learner too Chrissy cause I picked up loads of tips from your gorgeous post today!! Love the background you have created.

Carol S. said...

Love your pretty card and a lovely background. If you have some Alcoholic Blending Solution, I love making the inks move all over the glossy sheet. I put down a layer of mixed colours and then put a few dots of the Blending Solution on the applicator. Then just pounce the applicator all over the inks and they make all different shapes. Great fun watching the colour mix and move. They also work on metal. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy you are so creative and I just LOVE what you did. That is a beautiful card.

Pop's Cards said...

I love these the paper really makes the ink smushy, if that's a word, they are really stunning hugs Pops x