Followers

Thursday, September 26, 2019

GREEN FROGS..



Hello Everyone..

Well, colouring through the dies worked so well with the frogs and lily flowers, I tried cutting the frogs with coloured card stock then shading through the die..it went well....

First off though the inky background..


Can you see the Tadpoles..they are there..in my eyes at least..that is the joy for me when I use inks and alcohol blending solution is to see what I can see when it is all dry.





Then they hatched and turned into FROGS..
The flowers were inked inside the dies as were the frogs...so easy.


All the lilly leaves were just shaded with a dauber...



And yellow flowers....


So pretty the yellow..and a die cut thank you..


More Pink..all the frogs have pretty gems for their eyes...


And I broke out the sequins again..

These cards are for my stash..

So there we go..thanks so much for stopping by..I'm off to colour and play with sea birds..???..

Luv CHRISSYxx







12 comments:

Janette said...

Oh how clever are you Chrissy, this is amazing and yes, can see the tadpoles, brilliant, haha. Beautiful cards again.xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love these so much and i saw tadpoles before I had even read what you wrote, stunning cards, hugs Pops x

*Vicki* said...

You've made the perfect "frog" replica pattern here Chrissy! :) I absolutely love your design and how you've colored those flowers too! Beautifully done my friend! HUGS

Chris said...

Three beautiful cards using your lovely inky background, the die cut lilies and frogs are are gorgeous, shall have to try the colouring and inking inside the die!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful are these Chrissy.
Gr Karin

monique said...

supercute

jimlynn said...

I see the tadpoles perfectly! Cool looking background for those cute frogs.
Lynn

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous cards Chrissy and yes I can see tadpoles!! A very cute frog and pretty flowers too Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

pinky said...

Yes, I can definitely see tadpoles!! Love these cards. Love the pink on the flowers too. So pretty.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous backgrounds and the tadpoles are certainly there-I love your cute frogs and water lillies they look great coloured through the dies-a great tip
Carol x

Sarah said...

Wow, such creative cards Chrissy, love your amazing backgrounds xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Wow, you did some more amazing cards. You just are so good at thinking outside the box.