Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

CCAYR..DT


Hello Everyone..

This is post number two..number one is a short scroll down to see  my Mermaid..

Another new month so time for a new challenge over at..

 CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND

The theme for this month is... Christmas Angels or/ Winter Fairies..

I went with  "Winter Fairies" ...who could resist a Mo Manning Fairy..

This is Winter Fairy Manty..



I love this little guy and have coloured him many times, this time with my markers

I even want to colour him again and make more cards..


I love the robin papers..


And of course  I love the berries,beads,pine needles and pine cones and any thing else I can pile on..


So come on over the CCAYR blog with your Christmas Angels or Winter Fairies and join our challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you in a day or two with Sea birds??..

Luv CHRISSYxx











18 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy I LOVE this little cutie, he is so gorgeous, as are all Mo's images, love the way you coloured him up to, gorgeous card, now I need to go colour a Mo image up...haha...enjoy your day.xx

Pop's Cards said...

He is gorgeous I am loving the papers you have teamed him with a perfect card, hugs Pops x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful inside and out and love Mo's images too. Great papers.x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and design Chrissy
Gr Karin

Chris said...

Wonderful Christmas card Chrissy, I certainly can't resist a Mo Manning fairy, you've brought this little cutie to life with your beautiful colouring, fabulous design with the beautiful papers and embellishments.
xx

jimlynn said...

He's precious - and your card is stunning! So beautiful.
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image (that cheeky grin looks just like my youngest grandson lol) and fabulous colouring love all the beautiful berries and pine cones

Carol S. said...

He is adorable and a gorgeous card Chrissy. Love the papers too. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Sarah said...

Wow, this is amazing Chrissy. I love the face on that gorgeous little chap xx

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous card. I do love Mo's images. You've coloured him in beautifully.
GG

*Vicki* said...

WOW WOW WOW Chrissy!!! This image is so precious and I just adore how you've colored him up including his glittery hat trim and shinny wings!! The flowers at the top really make this so gorgeous!! :)

pam said...

Wow this is stunning Chrissy, love the colouring and this cute image.
Pam x

Words and Pictures said...

He's just adorable... beautifully coloured and with that sparkly fur trim too... amazing! Great winter garland to decorate too.
Alison x

Lisa Lynn said...

This is stunning. Just love your coloring and your layout. This Mo's image is just too cute.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is fab and your card is beautiful

Martina said...

Adorable card, Chrissy.

Pia S said...

He’s the sweetest little guy and he reminds me of my 4 year old nephew, Levi. You colored him beautifully and it’s so pretty with the Christmas greeneries on the top part.

Lena said...

Your card is so sweet and beautiful and festive. You coloured him beautifully! Love the floral embellishment. Stunning!
Happy crafting!
Big hugs,
♥ Lena
Lena’s Creations