Followers

Saturday, October 19, 2019

LETS DO IT FIVE TIMES..


Hello everyone..

Oh, we had a lovely sunny day today and now BBQ time and the wind has arrived and it is blowing a gale..at least I do not have to cook, let the males of the family figure it all out....dinner could be late..lol..

So I will pop on my blog and share another project with you..

Water colouring..I still love it, have not done a lot lately, so jumped in with embossing and loose water colouring..five times..


White embossed onto Canson water colour paper..


Set up my paints and away we go..


I water down the colours quite a bit as they are pretty strong..


I also love these peachy colours...


And the splattering, cannot help it, I have to splatter..


A sentiment, some Nuvo drops, and done..


then I did it in Yellow...


And then I did it again in purple...


The I did it again on black card stock but coloured with pencils...


Then I did it again on black and coloured with pencils..but in blue.

It was a great day...

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I'll see you real soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx






17 comments:

Janette said...

This is so very beautiful Chrissy, just gorgeous and yes I also 'HAVE' to splatter..haha...its like its a law or something.
Hope the BBQ has gone well, we are just on Saturday morning and its not raining for once but the mist is thick across the fields, do love to see a good mist, all wuthering heights...xx

crafty-stamper said...

Typical weather -hope you managed to get your BBQ.Absolutely stunning cards Chrissy beautifully watercoloured love the stamp and all the different colourways and of course the splatters lol-brilliant
Carol x

Tracey T said...

Wow! Your colouring is beautiful Chrissy. I bought this stamp recently but haven't got round to colouring it yet. Thanks for the inspiration! x

aussie aNNie said...

WOW WOW and more WOW, Isn't it great to have so much fun Chrissy, love your awesome painting and results are just WOW...
Re the printer, I do have a new one and it is fabulous, Bill uses the old one for the Sailing club stuff, so he does spoil me a tad...
hugs.xx

Sarah said...

These are sensational!! I love the same but different look. Hope the BBQ went well xx

Chris said...

Did someone say the BBQ word out loud? That's fatal, the weather always changes when you do you have to whisper it...
LOVE your gorgeous cards Chrissy, the lovely stamp looks beautiful on all the cards, watercoloured or pencil- coloured!
xx

pinky said...

wow they are absolutely stunning Chrissy and who would deny us a bit of a splatter now and then!! Hope you enjoyed the bbq!

*Vicki* said...

I think I will join in with everyone else here in saying WOW!! Chrissy, I think your watercolor is amazing! What a gorgeous stamp and it looks like you had some fun playing around with it! I hope to be doing this soon with a kit I have coming...so wish me luck! Hope you all enjoy your BBQ! HUGS

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are fab, lovely colouring and splattering

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy those are all gorgeous and such a wonderful variety of colors. You make such great floral cards, actually you just make great cards!!! Hope you enjoyed your BBQ.

Gwyneth said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chrissy. All of them look fab, but purple is my favorite colour.
GG

Doreen said...

They are all very beautiful Chrissy.xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

only one word GORGEOUSSSSSSSSS Chrissy
Gr Karin

pam said...

OMW these are stunning Chrissy, beautiful designs and colours.
Pam x

Words and Pictures said...

So, so pretty... lovely watercolour effects to create depth on the petals of that gorgeous flower stamp. It looks great in all the colour variations, but that first pink one may be my favourite (I know, I was surprised too!).
Alison x

Pia S said...

Even though you’ve used the same technique, stamp and layout I find each card looking very different. Really like the look on black cardstock, the colors pop nicely, as for the white background ones it’s a more subtle look. Well done!

Brenda said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Chrissy. Love the different looks you have achieved. Hope you got to enjoy some good eats, it always tastes better to me when someone else does the cooking =}.