Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2019

LITTLE GYPSY..


Hello everyone...

I'm back with my light side again and have a very pretty card to share using a free image from Gecko
Galz for two of their challenges..





" Gypsy Bohemian " and " Shake it "..

There is a beautiful girl under all those sequins...



And there she is and that gorgeous foil type papers are from the Tonic craft kit 17.


I made the whole card teal, flowers and all even the sequins have teal and blues inside...

The leaf pouch and die shapes are from another Tonic kit No.12 ..

I took photos of the card standing up too..but it came out a bit dark..


I die cut the sentiment and added some sequins..

So there we go..thank you so much for stopping by..I will be back soon with Simon the seagull, I have another couple of those cards to share, so I will see you in a day or so..


Challenge to enter..

Gecko Galz Papercrafting challenge  [Gypsy Bohemian and Shake it}

Luv CHRISSYxx






12 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy that is gorgeous. Love the shaker and that image. We have the same sentiment. I have to post a birthday card that I just made with it.

aussie aNNie said...

Love your shaker with gypsy inside, just beautiful x

pinky said...

Oh my word Chrissy this is AMAZING! Love the leaf shape but to have it as a shaker with that image is totally brilliant!!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card Chrissy -love the beautiful image and leaf shape
Carol x

jimlynn said...

Awesome card! Love the shaker part and it's so unique with the image inside it. Love it.
Lynn

Chris said...

Wow! This looks amazing Chrissy, great way to use your shaker, a real beauty of a card!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Chrissy beautiful done
Gr Karin

Janette said...

Just beautiful Chrissy, such a gorgeous design I love it. Xx

Sarah said...

What a lovely design Chrissy and probably in one of my favourite shades of blue xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my that gypsy image on the inside is amazing! What a very lovely leaf shaker design! Love the colors so much!

Words and Pictures said...

So cool! I love the turquoise shimmer and those glowing sequins dropping away to reveal the beautiful woman beneath.
Alison x

Pia S said...

What a brilliant way to frame this pretty woman with a leaf shaped shaker window design. Original and gorgeous!