Followers

Thursday, October 24, 2019

TIME JUST GOING TOO FAST...


Hello everyone..

Gosh, 2 more sleeps and I go back to work on Saturday..BUT, I had a wonderful time doing diddly squat and sleeping in with a silly smile on my face and not getting up till 7am sometimes, to me that is a big sleep in..

I have a card to share today for a one year old Birthday, it was an order and the birthday has now passed and so it is safe to share..


A card and box set...down on the farm.


This is the box top..with three layers around the edge..fence, grass  and mushrooms..

The circle scene is from Digital Delights  and I just fussy cut this little horse and stuck him on and added green moss grass from the model train shop in town..and some birds..


Here it is standing up and you can see the little birds better..die cut the Birthday sign with blue glitter card stock and the 1 year old too..in red..moving on.


The card front...the barn was a picture off the nett, I just added the die cut truck and put a sheep in the back..lol.. added the spade and all other details like his name and clouds.etc...


And then made it into an easel as I was having so much fun!!

The little pigs and haystack are from Imagine That Digi Stamps..

I die cut the wheel barrow and garden fork..I coloured the wheel barrow while it was still inside the die and that made it a lot easier..


The spade I can see was paper pieced with mirri card stock..wonder why I didn't do that with the fork?..

So there we go, I had such a lot of fun making this set, I'm sure I sang old McDonald 10 times..

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you soon..and Welcome  Kath, my new follower 

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Crafting By Design  [anything goes]

Crafty Creations [anything goes]


Moo-Mania  [Die cuts and punches]










18 comments:

jimlynn said...

Luke is going to love this cute, cute card!!! Love that wonderful box too.
Lynn

Pop's Cards said...

This is so super cute I love it, hugs Pops x

Janette said...

Fabulous what a lucky little boy he must love this Chrissy. Sorry your time off has gone so fast, always the same isn't it. Xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW that break passed by quickly!Fabulous easel card,love all the farm images-great box and love the fence round the edges.Loved your comment about pavement trash lol-we went into a shop today and there was a container full of plain thin cardboard boxes-picked one up and John said what are they -they were pizza pans free with the pizzas I didn't know that but my first thought ws i can use that box lol
Carol x

MiamiKel said...

How adorable for the happy first birthday! Love the farm scene! Yay for vacation and enjoying sleeping and quite moments - sometimes that's the most wonderful part of time off !

Chris said...

This is just brilliant Chrissy, fabulous design, clean simple images and bold bright colours, absolutely perfect for a little one who will recognise and enjoy the animals and truck. Love the personalisation too, this card will be treasured for a long time by the proud parents, a lovely reminder of their little son's first birthday.
xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy this is so fun and adorable. I'm sure that your little guy just loved it when he saw what grandma made him. More great scenes and with animals and all time favorite for a little one. Awesome card!

Kath said...

A fabulous farmyard card - I'm sure this one will be kept for a long time.
Kath x

froebelsternchen said...

Wow , that's a wonderful card.I love it! Thank you for joining Moo Mania & More !

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are super sweet and very beautiful Chrissy
Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

Time does go by so fast especially when it comes to being on vacation! LOL! Your little loved this so much I'm sure! What a darling farm animal design and I love that idea with you fence and grass around the edges of the box! So darn cute!! Enjoy your last bits of time relaxing!! HUGS

Sarah said...

This is a fantastic card Chrissy and actually one that I would love to receive myself!! I love the bright cheery colours xx

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow... this is such a fun and awesome birthday card! Chrissy. Love the fantastic theme, the colors and images are super adorable! :D

Pia S said...

How cute is this! And so rich with details. I love how you used the fence as a decorative border around the box lid.

pinky said...

This is totally AMAZING! Wow so much attention to detail and the finished result is just brilliant!!

Carol S. said...

This is more than a card Chrissy, it's more a present!! Love the scene you have created. Sorry not been around for a bit but had to make loads of stock and have loads of craft fairs and selling so much. Not complaining, as more money for my charity but more work for me. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Wow! This is wonderful Chrissy and I agree so much more than a gift. A wonderful keepsake too Michelle x

Words and Pictures said...

This is so delightful... a card and a gift all in one. Those bold colours will certainly catch the eye of a one-year-old, and he'll have so much fun spotting everything that's going on down on the farm. Love the barn!
Alison x