Followers

Friday, November 1, 2019

CLASSIC DESIGN DT..


Hello Everyone..

Another month has gone by and we are starting a new one..1st November is upon us..wow..

This month over at CLASSIC DESIGN OPEN CHALLENGE  we have the ever fabulous..


SHEEPSKI DESIGNS  as our sponsor, thank you so much.


The design team were able to choose an image and I chose this beauty called..



I have coloured with my markers and pencils for shading..


I love that flower ribbon with the pearls from my stash.. 


Papers from my stash..I forgot to write it all down and cannot remember so stash is a good word..

I'm sure it was sprayed with glimmer spray but I have no picture but it is sparkly or shimmery..



So there we go, thanks so much for stopping by, this is post one out of two so you will see me twice today you lucky things you.

See you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...








10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and delightfully coloured image, loving the colours.x
[the time in Adelaide was REWARDING]

Lisa Lynn said...

Chrissy that is gorgeous. Just love your coloring and the pink flowers.

Janette said...

Stunning card Chrissy, super pretty, love it.xx

Chris said...

Totally feminine and gorgeous, beautiful image and colouring, lovely design finished with the pretty ribbon border.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoussssssssss Chrissy
Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image beautifully coloured Chrissy love the rose trim
Carol x

Gwyneth said...

A really gorgeous card. A beautifully coloured image.
GG

*Vicki* said...

Wow Chrissy, this is so gorgeous! Fabulous coloring and I love the dimensional pink flowers along the edge!! HUGS

Pia S said...

Oh, scary image to color up, in my opinion, too much skin and hair for me. You did a lovely job.

Brenda said...

Just absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous coloring!!!