Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2022

BLOND OR BRUNETTE...DT

 Hello everyone..

Another fortnight has whizzed by and it is time for a new challenge over at AS YOU LIKE IT and this time our theme is " BLOND or BRUNETTE" ..


For my project I have had this image in my files for along time and have coloured her up a few times..so easy to colour and I made the image really big so I could see her..


And using my pencils I started with her skin..I use two pencils for skin, a pinkish one
and a brown one and Archival blending oil..


I find Blond so much easier to colour as in, if you make a mistake it is easy to cover it up..
So here she is all coloured  in her orange dress..I did that with a marker.


Panels all ready and fabulous old papers from my stash...


Not sure why that photo is there, but it is..


And a close up of the shine in her eye and her gorgeous earring..


and here she is in all her glory with her long blond hair...


So come over and play along HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx




15 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful image Chrissy, love the colours used, a gorgeous card.x

Dawn T said...

What stunning colouring Chrissy. She is beautiful.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, she is gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

Lynne said...

A gorgeous image Chrissy and your colouring is amazing. I just can't get the hang of blond hair x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and blonde it is. xx

Elaine Stark said...

Fabulous colouring and beautiful image. Elaine

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy

Gr Karin

*Vicki* said...

Wow, you've done such a beautiful job coloring this image Chrissy! Your blonde really stands out nicely with your orange papers too!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous monochrome card Chrissy. Wonderful coloring. especially her eye and earring!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring-I struggle with hair of any colour lol-love the orange papers too
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

Wow you have done a stunning job of coloring her, beautiful work, pretty papers to compliment her dress too!

Chris said...

Oh, it's ages since I've seen an East Wind image used Chrissy- she's a beauty! Fabulous colouring and colour choice- love her blond locks!
xx

Sarah said...

She's a stunner Chrissy and you have coloured her beautifully xx

pinky said...

Amazing colouring Chrissy! Love this project!!

Brenda said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Hair is my arch nemesis, but yours is absolutely perfect.