Followers

Friday, June 10, 2022

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MOSS..

 Hello everyone,

The puppy sitter from heaven 10.30am until 2.30 pm here with you today, I have this all under control and can even get in the whelping box to play, I'm bitten, scratched, chewed on, licked, peed on and pooed on, and having the time of my life, not a lot of crafting being done as I'm exhausted when I get home..ha ha ha..


But someone has her nose put out a bit as I smell funny...


and not too keen to come out to play...plus it's winter time and she feels cold..

like playing finding Waldo!!...

Just sharing a project I did not too long ago when I had freedom and all the time in the world..

I wanted to make moss on my trellis and found this gross green stuff in my stash, but it was pretty near perfect..


so after a heavy spraying and distressing and inking...


I laid glue here and there and pressed this stuff onto it..


although I would rather not touch it, it came out pretty neat...




I  touched the trellis, 
I needed to to get it onto a card, and it was not so bad at all..


I had made some beautiful blue cone flowers so added them..
with not too much dimension..


Had printed this sentiment onto patterned paper many many years ago and finally used it.


Little blue glass dew drops and another card done..

I have made more trellis's so will share soon..

Meanwhile, I'm off to rest this tired aching body, and only 4 more weeks to go..
every day.... and those babies can RUN...6 of them
all over the house and under things, just when my back was turned out they get and off..

thank you so much for stopping by, I'll see you.......soon.

Luv CHRISSYxx
















12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your card is gorgeous, but the stars of the show today are those sweet little poopers. You must have had a whale of a time chasing after them and getting them cleaned up!! They look so gorgeous! No wonder the cat didnt want you in her bed afterwards! My cat back then when my dog had 8 little'uns was the midwife, she cleaned them, chased them back to their mum, made sure they each got enough milk, and was really a little angel. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, my fav flowers and that gorgeous moss, how perfect.
The pups are growing so fast and look adorable, it took me a minute to find Holly, bless her haha she is cute.xx

Margreet said...

Stunning card and great how you made the moss. The coneflowers are amazing as always.
Adorable puppies (on the photo...lol).
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

How lovely to be able to spend all that time with the puppies - although I can imagine you must be exhausted when they've finished with you!!! Poor Holly- not impressed with her 'Mum's' new day- job!
Gorgeous card, the mossy trellis looks amazing!
xx

*Vicki* said...

I'm sure helping to take care of all those puppies is really tiring! And I'm sure that it's super fun too! Wow, love your mossy covered trellis idea here Chrissy! It's such a beautiful design with your added flowers and dragonfly too! Take care! HUGS

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous puppiessssssssssssssss and gorgeous card Chrissy

Gr Karin

crafty-stamper said...

OMG laughing here at the vision of you chasing them all over as they escape lol bet you loved every minute but Holly looks none too pleased!
Love the fabulous trellis card,beautiful flowers and the moss looks amazing just perfect
Carol x

Dawn T said...

superb Chrissy. Love the way you did the "moss" looks amazing. And those puppies are just adorable... but I can imagine, hard work. Thankfully you only have to look after them for a little bit of time and not full time!

Sarah said...

Too cute Chrissy the gorgeous pups and lovely Holly!! A great card, love the trellis xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, those cone flowers are so pretty.
it sounds like you're having a wonderful time with those puppies.
Lorraine x

pinky said...

Oh my goodness woman how on earth do you do it!! I think I would be with Holly (who I had to really look for lol) under the covers! Your card is absolutely beautiful!!

Brenda said...

Love your card a lot itʻs beautiful, but I love the pups and Holly more!