Followers

Friday, July 8, 2022

INKY BACKGROUND SHAKERS..

 Hello everyone,

I was playing with sprays and inks and ended up with this neat background and to be honest, I cannot remember what I was even spraying etc, as these just took my fancy so had to make something...so after a few mores splatters of ink and another colour added, I had my backgrounds..

So two shakers it was...


First lot of inky mess..


second lot of inky mess...


and after adding some more intentionally I had two backgrounds..




Can you believe this, sequins are in there but you cannot really tell if it is ink or shakers bits you are seeing..


Tiny little hearts...






There they are up the top...


and there they are down the bottom..


First card done with die cut sentiment, simple but fun..

NUMBER TWO...


Number two, the background was more subtle and bigger sequins, real ones and gold micro beads..


There they are up the top....


and there they are down the bottom....




Second card with die cut sentiment..

[ shh, don't tell the other one, but I like this one best...]

So there we go..
Two fun but very simple shaker cards..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll catch up over the weekend..

Luv CHRISSYxx







8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Both fabulous shaker cards Chrissy-but I like the second one best too lol
Carol x

chrissy xx said...

Two FABulous designs Chrissy. LOve them both.
I really enjoy seeing your cards develop.
Chrissyxx

Chris said...

Two beautiful slimline shaker cards Chrissy, great design and such pretty colours.
xx

Margreet said...

Both cards are fab with the almost invisible sequins. I prefer the 2nd one most.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Love the way your splatters look with your colors on these Chrissy! They're both so fun with your slimline and infinity shaker details on them too! You can't help but play and shake them!! LOL

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are messy beautiful Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

I don't know whats going on Chrissy, I go missing for a few hours and your cards are piling up !!!!!!
These are both gorgeous, love the splatters and all the little hearts and gems.xx

Conniecrafter said...

that is something you can't tell about the first one where the ink stops and the sequins start, great combining of colors!