Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2022

WARM OR COOL??

 Hello everyone,

Another fortnight has flown by and it is time for a new challenge over at AS YOU LIKE IT and not to forget to tell us why...

This fortnight we want to see which you prefer...WARM OR COOL COLOURS...what's your favorite?

Mine is WARM...


But this background did not do any favours for me at all...


This made me happy, I LOVE the orange with the black...


and my cone flowers were very happy sitting on this background and the gems were sparkling too..


Just need a little something for a pop!...


So I added  a white butterfly from a 3D pack I had and I loved it..



So there we go, bring on your warm or cool projects and share with us...
Don't forget to tell us why???

Our sponsor is Lily of the Valley




Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Make My Monday  [Splatters]

Use Your Stuff  [plants/flowers]








10 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful, love the colour combo although it reminds me of autumn, which right now it might as well be because our summer months have done a bunk I think.xx

Margreet said...

Love your orange cone flowers on the black background. Love the splatters too.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Beautiful, love the orange and black, the little butterfly is a lovely addition, it really lifts it!
xx

Elaine Stark said...

Love those cone flowers, I have the same dies. Elaine

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Chrissy

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Your preference with the warm colors really shows in your design result here Chrissy! Absolutely stunning with the way the layers of the flowers and butterfly pop out against the design! Beautifully done!

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card -flowers die-cut frame and butterfly are all beautiful and love the colour combination
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

I think I am a warm too, I just made a bunch of cards up in cool and it just isn't quite my style. Love your flowers against your pretty die cut, the butterfly is lovely too!

Sarah said...

Beautiful colours Chrissy xx

Brenda said...

I am going to declare you Queen of the Cone Flowers also. This is beautiful. I want to get mine out again, but can't stop making junk journals...this is a beautiful card, Chrissy.