Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

LICORICE ALLSORTS BUMBLE BEE'S..

 Hello everyone,

I wanted to play with outside of the normal colours for bugs and things and it is really out of my comfort zone to make pink skies, and funny fat licorice all sorts bumble bee's.....but I did...



And it started with making backgrounds with beautiful Nuvo Shimmer powders..
Some of them with only three colours to make five colours...


When they were all dry, I die cut butterflies...


and pretty Bumble bee's...


I die cut their wings with packaging, the stiffer type not flimsy..


Lined up the Bee's...


All ready for assembly...


Number one all done..yes, looking fine,very happy at this stage.....THEN!!


?????????????????????


I also cut flower stems in green and the flowers in colours...


See, the flowers cut separate and glue right on top..


So cut lots of them....


Figured it out, can you see it???




Then I blended my inks and made a pink sky...


Added the flowers...


And some cubby licorice colour Bumble Bee's..


Added sentiments, but they just got lost in the sky...


Not too much dimension...


Their lovely clear wings which were added after I saw I had made them all up...with GLUE!!..and had forgotten the add the clear wings..duh!..


But, finally reached the end..
 and the sentiments had a matt added to them to lift them a bit..

They say..

"Go where your heart takes you""
"Life was mean't for great adventure"..

So there we go, so sorry there were so many photo's, but you sort of had to see it all..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Crafting Happiness  [anything goes]

The Cutie pie Challenge  [must be cute]

Happy Little Stamper  [Dies challenge]






12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

I actually enjoy lots of pics Chrissy, and your honesty, we all have our moments don't we. The finished results are beautiful as ever, I love those wings, perfect.xx

Dawn T said...

Love those licorice bees, Chrissy. Such a cool card.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy I love the pink sky and licorice allsorts Bumble Bees- brilliant
Carol x

Chris said...

Fabulous colourful card, love the flowers and the licorice allsort bees- they look better with their wings on don't they? xx

aussie aNNie said...

Another fabulous projects, love the colours you have used.

Margreet said...

I so love all of your photos of the making of of your cards. I learn a lot!
Those bumblebees are too cute, certainly with the fab wings. Do you love licorice?
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Oh yes...I love all sorts of colors of animals and insects!! Absolutely love the way you've done your wings on the bees too!! Really colorful and pretty design my friend!! Thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

Yes, please, more pictures. I love seeing your process and those bees...wonderful!

chrissy xx said...

Yes! Had to see all the photo's Chrissy. LOve how you take us through the journey. Your bug wings are just FANtastic. GORgeous end products too.
Chrissyxx

Conniecrafter said...

I never would have thought of pink sky and colorful bees but oh my that and your lovely flowers makes a beautiful card!

Sarah said...

That is WONDERFUL!! It's lovely to see you at The Cutie Pies too xx