Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

TIME FOR ICECREAM..

 Hello everyone..

It is not time for ice cream where I live as it is cold and raining..what?,,,wait!, I eat ice cream any time of the year.. disregard that last statement.. 

Time for a new challenge at Little Red Wagon and our fabulous hostess this week is Doni and she thinks it is "Time For Ice cream", so that is our challenge this week...


I started off with an old punch and cut circles..


Strawberry, rasspberry, orange, chocolate and peach..yum!..


Free hand cut a cone and tried to ink it up, but my helper kept getting in the way..


Then just need to rest!!..



Built my funny shaped ice cream and slipped it into a plastic bag..


And filled it with very cute pastel shapes..[butterflies,I think]


Made sentiments on the PC..


All the sprinkles up the top..


Dimension...a bit, not much after pricking the bag with a pin and letting the air out....




And here she all lickable and colourful..

"Life is better with
 Ice cream
Have a great day"

So there we go..


Come on over and play

Thanks you so much for stopping by..
See you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx







17 comments:

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Chrissy. Love your little helper!

Janette said...

Love it Chrissy , its so creative and love all the 'sprinkles' in there.
I was just thinking of you when I saw a lady make a card with bags like you do but she actually added hair gel to it, thought I must tell Chrissy in case she missed this one, looks good too.xx

Spyder said...

'Fab' u lous idea and so easy to do...I have stamped out some icecreams already! Have a great day!
((Lyn))

Chris said...

Your ice cream looks delicious Chrissy! How kind of Holly to 'help' with the creation of this fun and fabulous card!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Life is better with ice-cream and chocolate lol.Love the shaker card and your multi flavoured ice-cone
Carol x

Sarah said...

That's brilliant and, I bet, in real life would taste delish!! My favourite at the moment is raspberry icecream in a white chocolate shell...gorgeous!! xx

Margreet said...

What a nice icecream with all the sprinkles.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun slimline card with the ice cream cone!! What could be better with ice cream than some sprinkles...especially in the form of a shaker!! Love the different colors of your scoops to build it up and your helper wants to be apart of the celebration too!! LOL

Doni High said...

What a fun happy card...love it!
Hugs,
Doni

coldwaters2 said...

oooo that is one delicious looking ice cream Chrissy fab colours and a great shaker card
hugs
Lorraine x

Conniecrafter said...

I use to be a just the summer time for Ice cream kind of gal but the last two years I have been eating it even in the winter unless I just can't get warm.
This is such a fun and festive card, great for a shaker card!

JanR said...

I was getting all indignant when I first started reading this post thinking you were saying it wasn't the time for ice cream....but then I saw we actually agree - it's always the time for ice cream! (: Splendid card! I love this way to make a shaker, saves fussing with foam tape and leaks! Love that you included pics of your "helper" too. Bet you didn't want to get ink on that beautiful white fur!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card Chrissy

Gr Karin

pinky said...

Oh that is super yummy Chrissy and with sprinkles on top!!

Imke said...


Where do you get the time to create these wonderful things? I'm always amazed at how many steps it takes to complete these wonderful works of art. Great as always Chrissy !


Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

Now that is my kinda ice cream cone! Love all those delicious flavors you've added, and look at you, making your own images (cuz I know you have ice cream dies in there somewhere!). Holly is proving just how exhausting it can be being a creative genius!

Kate said...

This is so fun!! The sprinkles look fabulous! I just love the photo of your gorgeous helper. It looks as though he wants to use his fur to help you ink things up!!