Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

AND A BLUEBIRD..

 Hello everyone,

Back with the same, well similar bird die but this time in blue and silver..


I cut this bird out two times, one pale blue, and one dark blue..
Then mixed and matched them for colours..


Made snowy background with white gesso on grey card stock..


Leaves die cut in the blues and white..


Not to forget the splatters..


I made three birds and also made their sprays to sit on..


three sentiments stamped and white embossed.


And all glued down ready to go..


A close up of the bird with the added pearls..


Three flat cards..


First time  I stood them up!!!!!


But an easy, if not trying fix..
All done..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow with DT..project.

Luv CHRISSYxx


13 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Chrissy. I have done that lots of time with my card bases. Frustrating but easily fixed.

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful cards Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy I think I love this colour combo even more, its so beautiful. Love the silver and pearls too. I am doing more soft blues for my Christmas cards and I don't really know why but I like it :))
Enjoy your evening....think I got that right as its morning here !!!xxx

Chris said...

Alls well that ends well Chrissy! Lost count of the number of times I've ended up with a card the wrong way round or upside down!
Your birds and leaves look so pretty in these lovely icy colours xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous cards, wow! Hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

Love your bluebirds Chrissy. All seems so easy as you show it, but meanwhile....
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous cards and beautiful dies---you have some beautiful dies Chrissy-oops been there done that!
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow your trio of blue birdies look amazing Chrissy! Really love the arrangement with your branches and the snowy backdrop for them too! Beautifully done friend!

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous plus! Sure wish you could teach me how you do the splattering without splattering the entire room - or getting nothing! I love the different colors on the bluebirds. Beautiful cards.
Lynn

Brenda said...

I think elegant is the word for these beauties. You've inspired me to go hunt up a bird die I remember having...

Conniecrafter said...

these blue birds are just so sweet, I love blues for Christmas cards!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well! More amazing details, love those birds, and a glorious card, - THEN! I did have a chuckle! Sorry, but it's so easily done, even if we do check time after time!
Faith x

pinky said...

That is one gorgeous shade of blue Chrissy. Your bird cards are so delicate and pretty. Just perfect!