Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

YESTERDAY..

 Hello everyone,

Time another challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON and this week our lovey Kate is hostess and she she's chosen "Yesterday - Creations or Elements"..Well, this made me happy as I had just come across these wonderful pictures and was able to use them in this week's project..


I love kraft card for masculine, vintage, or any project really, but especially this one.. 
The paper I found in my stash called "By the Lake" great maps and plaids, quite masculine..


These two chaps are standing in the city in their smart suits and looking rather dashing and were just begging me to get onto the front of my card..after adding some black text and postage stamp stamping.


Needed a couple of dies to fill the gaps or it would have been a bit boring for me..


and these fabulous word dies [ I have never used them before and had them forever]..hanging my head in shame..


Matted the image up and inked around the edges and added my die cuts..


And we have a vintage style masculine card all done and ready to go..


So do come on over and join in with your vintage style projects, Kate would love to see you 


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow with a giggling snowman.. or 24 of them.


Luv CHRISSYxx






17 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy this is gorgeous. I love the image of the suited and booted chaps, always a nice look not just for court appearence then :)) A gorgeous card and between you and Brenda 'Yesterday' will be stuck in my head all day...xxxx

Chris said...

A superb masculine card Chrissy, fabulous image and perfect choice of die cuts, love the use of kraft and the sepia tones.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card Chrissy love the dapper Vintage image and perfect dies
Carol x

jimlynn said...

So vintage and fantastic! I wish I could get this same look with a card and just never have been able to do it. I LOVE yours!
Lynn

Conniecrafter said...

Awesome image and your die cuts were just perfect to go with them, terrific masculine card!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, great, authentic style! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card Chrissy

gr karin

Paperesse said...

Fantastic masculine vintage card! Love all your elements and how you've created a collage of them.

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful yester year card , loving that image, such lovely colours and design.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a magnificent masculine card Chrissy. It's so elegant and vintage. I absolutely LOVE it.
Faith x

Sarah said...

A fabulous masculine make chrissy, really like the image x

*Vicki* said...

Oh my what a great take on the challenge Chrissy! I love this Vintage style image along with your die cut elements! The colors work wonderful!

Doni High said...

Chrissy, I so admire the way you combine elements so beautifully.

JanR said...

This is wonderful, Chrissy! Loving those two distinguished gentlemen and the papers are splendid too!

Imke said...

The paper is perfectly vintage and the added elements too. Perfect vintage card.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

Love your dashing image, Chrissy and you dressed it up perfectly with the text and postal stamps. You one again have the perfect die cut for this wonderful vintage feel card.

Kate said...

So fabulous, Chrissy!! You've shown me that a masculine card CAN have lots of detail. Your image and papers are perfect and the little die cuts are just right. And yay for using your wonderful word dies!