Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2022

GIGGLING SNOWMAN..

 Hello everyone,

Have you ever had a day when you didn't really know what to do but really wanted to do something,?

I did, last Saturday, I found this image which was a freebie in the day from Mo Manning, and I love him..so printed him out six times and started to colour [ easy colouring]


But first I had a bright idea to punch out heaps of snowflakes [faster than die cutting]


Which I did, but knew I had more punch sizes and went searching..


Basket one..


Mmmmm...there you are..


So, three punches slapping down onto white and rather thin card stock..
I felt like a Librarian, slamming down and stamp onto a book, what a great half hour or so..



So, six little snowman all coloured with markers.


Dusted with anti static powder and place into a cellophane bag, one each.



All had shaker elements slipped inside to match their colours, as best as I could
and a white punched snowflake or two..BUT!

The snowflakes were a little bit constricting for the other bits, they keep blocking up, but not too bad, just saying..[ don't do that again.]


A load of black and gold embossed sentiments, stamped and ready..



Glued onto the cards with double sided tape and glue, just make sure they do not go anywhere..

Now that was so much fun, I chose to do it all over again..






Now there were twelve.


All had their sentiments added in the bottom corner..
And you guessed it, I did it all over again..



These were so satisfying and made me so happy, I didn't want it to end.. 


This time I made them all the same colour..a lovely light brown


and the sequins and pearls fly around inside and sound fabulous..
and guess what..


Yep...


Decided to give a splatter background with this lot and used my silver ink..


and really chuffed with the outcome..


Even Holly wanted to play..


Then had enough..


So promptly lay down right in the middle..


A lovely selection of colours on these ones, a little bright or darker colouring..


I did, I really did..only because I got sidetracked one part of it, and noticed sequins had spilled into my huge container so just started to pick them up and clean and re house sequins into cute jars, you know how it goes. and that is where I found these gorgeous pastel pink sequins and, well, you know what happened..


These turned out just gorgeous and girly..


Pink and pearls and tiny little hearts sliding all over the giggling snowman..[girl..]


So now I have a container with 24 Giggling snowman shakers ..


All ready to go off to my Son's garage shop to be sent who knows where..

Gosh, I had such a great time, but knew I had to move on..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you Saturday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter,,,,


Unicorn Challenge   [ Christmas is coming]






20 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Holly did well with colouring these giggling snowmen Chrissy, tell her she takes after mummy.... seriously these are gorgeous x

Dawn T said...

delightful Chrissy. These cards are so sweet. Love the pink ones especially.

Dawn T said...

delightful Chrissy. These cards are so sweet. Love the pink ones especially.

chrissy xx said...

Yikes! Definitely know they took longer to make than it did me to read this lol. Even I'm a tad tired, but, love them all Chrissy and at least you got help half way through with Holly taking part. They are all FABulous! If I had the chance to choose? LOve the browns ones the bestest.
Chrissyxx

Janette said...

Holly is so clever and such a good help Chrissy :)) It did make me laugh though, I have the same propblem and as you know, Luna is not even mine, she is my grand-cat!!!!!!
Anyway, I think you did amazing, 24!!seriously wonderful and they all look fabulous. I have that image, must have grabbed at the same time, its a cutie.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! You are some lady to go on and make so many, BUT! I can see why, they are all so fabulous with lovely colours and sequins and pearls and snowflakes. Super snowman.
Faith x

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning cards, Holly is a natural crafter!!! Anesha x

Chris said...

Total gorgeousness X 24!!! Well done Chrissy! Love that cute giggling snow....person!
xx

Darlene said...

Oh Chrissy these are AMAZING and absolutely AWESOME! I struggle with anything 'shaker' so am really impressed with all of these beauties! Don't forget, you still have until 8 pm today to share these cuties with us over on the PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE. Thanks for awesome inspiration!! YOU GO GIRL!!

Margreet said...

I stopped giggling, but I'm laughing out loud at the end of your post, Chrissy. 24 cards and all so cute and lovely. Love how you coloured the snowgirls and matched the sequins.
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

This made me giggle, too, I could just imagine you in a snowman frenzy....And the cards are all fabulous, well done. Glad your Kitty stopped you in the end or ou would still be making snowmen....Hugs, Valerie

jimlynn said...

24 giggling snowmen and all just as cute as can be!! Cute image too!
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker cards Chrissy,love the giggling snowman and all the different colours-brilliant colouring by Holly too
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are fab shaker cards Chrissy, great idea

gr karin

cass said...

All cards wonderful. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Christmas is coming" challenge.

Conniecrafter said...

that is an adorable snowman , great idea to make them into shakers, how wonderful to have so many goodies to go inside to match your cute coloring, I will have to say the pink ones are my favorite. You managed to get a lot done!

Sarah said...

They are brilliant Chrissy and sure to make the recipients very happy indeed!! xx

*Vicki* said...

That giggling snowman is just precious! Brilliantly done for Holly coloring them up too! LOL!! Really love that you've done so many with the shaker style! Looks like you're about ready to be done for Christmas now!

Kate said...

Wow Chrissy! Well done and I always enjoy reading your creative journeys! Thanks for sharing them with The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Brenda said...

I love reading your posts almost as much as I like watching the process and looking at your beautiful cards...especially when Holly is around to help. I love your snow person shakers!!!