Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG MAN..

 Hello everyone,

Today November the 5th Guy Fawkes night [ugh!] but a wonderful day 18 years ago when my Grandson was born at 3pm and his Mother was home before dark to watch the fireworks..with her new born..

So today he turns 18 and this is the card I made for him..




I enjoyed making the Owl Christmas card so much, and knew I had another, or several Owls still left, different sizes, but that was okay, and wanted to make Tyla an Owl card too..


So after making and extended "Tree" I added the branches.


And to make it sturdier I added thick card stock behind,
 you cannot have a floppy Owl..


Added pinecones, just the same as before, and popped them in front of a giant moon..


And a Happy Birthday stamped, and gold embossed...


Not too dimensional, not that it matters as I'm going round to see him this morning..


And there we have an Owl Birthday card..

Happy Birthday Tyla..


with his lovely lady Zoe.. 

[she even got him to take his hat off, that was a miracle]

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, and your grandson is very handsome. Happy Birthday Tyla. Kids grow up so quickly! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, another wonderfully created card, don't know how you keep coming up with them but you do !!!! I love it and the owl is gorgeous.
Happy birthday to your gorgeous grandson, bonfire night should've been my son's birthday but he couldn't wait and chose Halloween instead. I hope he has a lovely day.xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgrous card Chrissy

gr karin

Margreet said...

Happy Birthday to your grandson. You made him a wonderful card with that beautiful owl!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

A stunning card for your grandson Chrissy, fabulous moon and majestic owl!
Hope he has a wonderful birthday. Lovely photo of him and Zoe, they look so happy together!
xx

jimlynn said...

Nice looking grandson and he's going to love this fabulous card too. Love the way the owl is sitting and of course that big old moon.
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A masculine and wonderful card, I love the details Chrissy. I'm sure he was thrilled to bits with it. He is a handsome boy too.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Happy 18th birthday to Tyla and love the fabulous Owl card you made him
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Happy birthday to Tyla! Really love that wonderful owl perched up on his wood post over that beautiful moon! Fabulous card for your special 18 yr young man! I'm sure he loved it!

Conniecrafter said...

A very happy Birthday to him and it made a wonderful birthday card, so great you had all the goodies ready to be made into a card!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday, Tyla! Gorgeous card, Chrissy. Love that background, well, everything about it. I hope you both had a wonderful day.