Followers

Friday, December 2, 2022

AND #4..

 Hello everyone,

Getting near the end now, I had to add a couple of bits to the box to help me out, so here is number four..

and I focused more on the paper as I have had it for such a long time and never used it, too scared to cut it, but I did this day, and now I think the card is too plain, 


So here she is...


I used these pinecones finally, and do they add dimension?


Oh, yes they do..


But I love them, and definitely a handout card..



Last die cut flower..


Splattered and finished..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I have the whole day to myself today and really looking forward to it,
I have a bit of cooking to do for tonight as I have my Son and his family coming for dinner..
which is always a pleasure..

See you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx





12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Chrissy this is spectacular and what another stunning card.. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, love the dimension. Have fun cooking for your son and his family, enjoy your dinner together. Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Beautiful Chrissy, love the pine cones, always a hit.
Hope you had a lovely day and evening with your son and his family.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Another gorgeous card Chrissy love all the fabulous dimension with the dies and pine cones-enjoy your family dinner
Carol x

Margreet said...

And also number 4 is a beauty, Chrissy.
Enjoy your whole day to yourself and dinner with your Son and his family.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Fabulous Chrissy- love all 4 of these festive, dimensional cards. I think that backing paper is gorgeous, perfect with your die cuts, flowers and cones.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another stunning card with so many gorgeous details Chrissy. I have family for the weekend, enjoy yourself with yours.
Faith x

jimlynn said...

I know what you mean about paper being so pretty you don't want to cut it. Glad you did on this though. It's beautiful! So much dimension too.
Lynn

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Chrissy

gr karin

Conniecrafter said...

Like you said it is a hand out card but oh so lovely with all it's great dimension.
Hope you enjoyed your dinner :) Have a great weekend!

pinky said...

Another beauty. Love the pine cones and gorgeous vintage feel. I hope you all enjoyed your family dinner.

Brenda said...

Wow, more of that gorgeous red and those pinecones are just perfect! What a beauty.