Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2022

BACK WITH #3..

 Hello everyone,

Back with number three of my cards using up my prep I ended up with 5 altogether, but the last had some help..but for today, #3


Well, that didn't go well to start with..
I managed to save the elements by very carefully peeling them off,
 but the oval I had used just, well, it was awful..


So I made a new one and popped my top element back on and added a bird..


The popped in a little white flower...




The bottom spray glued down again and my straws [logs] put in place..


Gave the bird a few dots here and there..


A few more flowers, some bells, and berries poked in..


Very dimensional.



Tiny little nail art snowflakes scattered around..



And here she is..

Thank you So much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....






12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card Chrissy, love the flowers and that bell, is it a stamp or the real thing ♥

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Christine

gr karin

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, beautiful, love seeing these, number three is just as gorgeous as one and two, look forward to number four !!!!xxx

Chris said...

Alls well that ends well Chrissy- and this has ended well, another stunning creation! xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous result for number 3. Love that bird!
xxx Margreet

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well done you on a beautiful rescue, Love it.
Faith x

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful design for this one Chrissy! I love that darling bird nestled in the pines and the snowy background works perfectly with this!

crafty-stamper said...

Great save and fabulous card love all the dimensional beautiful dies
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

Good save there, love your bird and the great arrangement you did of the flowers and other goodies!

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous!
Lynn

pinky said...

Another amazing feast for the eyes Chrissy! I have had a few great escapes with my cards at times but we crafters are great at saving stuff lol.

Brenda said...

Beautiful! I love the way the red pops and that little birdie is too cute!